[SOLD] Jaleco Pony Mark IV candy cabinet in Seattle

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys, I'm selling off my Jaleco Pony Mark IV cabinet here in Seattle.

It's in very nice shape with a beautiful 29" rotatable monitor, and the control panel is equipped for 7 buttons per player. The Sanwa joysticks and buttons were put in new when I got it (about a year ago) and are in great shape. The cabinet has 6 buttons wired up to a CPS-2 kick harness right now, so it's plug-and-play ready for CPS2, CPS3, Capcom Naomi I/O, etc. It also has wiring for a 4th (Neo-Geo) button, which can be switched over by just swapping around some quick disconnects in the control panel.

Some photos can be found here: http://www.libblerabble.com/pony/

The PCB is shown running just to demo the cab, but the PCB doesn't come with the cabinet.

If you're interested or have any questions let me know -- e-mail is best, at bobbyconover@gmail.com. I always forget to check PMs here so e-mail is much more convenient.

Thanks!

pony1.JPG

Last edited:

KaPH33n

Sieger's Squire
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I bet dakingofzamunda would take that off your hands. or Airthrow. Give them a try if it doesn't sell to guy above.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Damn i was in tournament & didn't see this thread...HOw much did you sell this for?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
$600, I was interested too but just don't have the space for a 2nd cab right now. : /

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
$600 seems to be decent especially since its rare to find a candy local over here...I dont have anymore room either