**SOLD** FS: Net City cabinet (no monitor) - KY

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
******SOLD!!!!******

Hey all,

I purchased two Net City cabs and I'm looking to sell either one of them. Both are in fairly good condition. There is some yellowing on the bezel around the monitor as seen in the pictures. I don't have updated pictures because the cabs are in a few pieces. Here are pictures when I picked them up...

$_57-2.JPG$_57.JPG

Only one cab is for sale. The unit will come with the tube, but no chassis.

I'll be around to answer any questions.

Thanks,

-Stell

Last edited:

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
That's an awesome price. If I was closer, I would buy it with no hesitation. Good luck with the sale.

Hey all,

I purchased two Net City cabs and I'm looking to sell either one of them. Both are in fairly good condition. There is some yellowing on the bezel around the monitor as seen in the pictures. I don't have updated pictures because the cabs are in a few pieces. Here are pictures when I picked them up...

View attachment 12645View attachment 12646

Only one cab is for sale. The unit will come with the tube, but no chassis. Asking price is $250.

I'll be around to answer any questions.

Thanks,

-Stell

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks 300wins! Hopefully it'll find the right buyer/home. Great way to get a Naomi/Net City style cab for cheap.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
You're basically giving it away. Too bad freight shipping from kentucky to utah is a shitton or I'd be selling a kidney to get this.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Do you mind if I ask where about in KY this is located? Panda, if you drive near me you should stop for a bit :D