Soft boxes

jrae2424

n00b
So i'm new to collecting neo-geo games. I have alot of questions but i'll start with this. I have an mv-2f board with a nice custom case from etsy. I have metal slug and flip shot so far. Flip shot is complete with the box with all the pretty inserts. But my first question is, are the softboxes and labels that I see people storing there mvs carts in all custom. Were there ever any labels for mvs carts that neo-geo made to store these in the soft boxes? And what about the color of carts? I've been looking at grabbing nightmare in the dark and I see that some of them are white and others are black. I've also seen many other titles in different color carts.

Thank you

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Softboxes are all custom. Colors of carts can be pretty much anything depending on the title. Typically but not always a white cart will be stamped SNK-G on the side and it means it was a rental copy.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Like most of the dudes still hanging around here, ive sold all but a select few of my favorites and use a flash cart for the rest.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
I like the soft boxes. They remind me more of original AES cases than the oversized Shockboxes. But they seem to all come from Spain, so they're pretty expensive to ship to the US.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I like warm, tight & soft boxes…not sure how roker’s mom fits into that equation…she did say “if you want a tighter pussy, bring a bigger dick”…then she got pistol whipped

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I like the soft boxes. They remind me more of original AES cases than the oversized Shockboxes. But they seem to all come from Spain, so they're pretty expensive to ship to the US.
Yeah, most of them are made from a friend of mine. I highly recommend them but you're right about shipping cost to the US....