SoCal friends list

miamijoe

New Challenger
Hey guys been on this site coming up on 10 years think it's time to add friends to my list here.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Same here. Added you to the friends list.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Do you guys know of local arcades? Ive been to round one in the city of industry but what else is out there.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Miamijoe? Are you a FL transplant in SoCal? Me too... Forget meeting up to play games, let's go get some Cuban food (that's not that horrible crap Versailles tries to pass off as Cuban to the poor unsuspecting locals).

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Thank you. My plan is to create a list of local arcades visiting each to see which is the best one and hopefully creating a meetup.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah I heard of the whole ordeal with that place. Its a shame the city is hassling him so much.

JasonToddLives

Armored Scrum Object
This place had Metal Slug 5, Samurai Shodown 5, and SvC: Chaos on showcase cabinets last time I went. Not the greatest arcade I've ever been to but far from the worst.

nug

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Thank you. My plan is to create a list of local arcades visiting each to see which is the best one and hopefully creating a meetup.
This is a great idea. A friend told me about a few private arcades in the orange county area, invite only type thing. I'll grill him for info, see what it takes to get the invite

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
I'm down for anything. There's a barcade near Sherman Oaks someone was telling me about on IRC. We were going to hit that place up one of these days. Honestly though, food, drinks, or games, I'll be there.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Yeah, you would never come out. Too cool for us with your gelbooru links.

Yes, that's true. But also getting from the Southern-most region of SD to where everyone else is located is most definitely not easy! :annoyed: