So what do you HATE about your country??

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
wut? Seatbelt laws are hardly enforced enough to be revenue based. Seatbelt laws are strictly for the welfare of the people.

in virginia it's unlawful for a cop to pull you over for not wearing a seatbelt. it's a secondary offense.

but hey, if you're pulled over for speeding or whatever and you're not wearing your seatbelt, ba-zing, extra money.

big brother knows what's best, doesn't mean I wanna do it

Lee Gray

Better Than Krauser
20 Year Member
Muslims who get to many rights in England and allowing them to take over the country

Illegal aliens also getting too many breaks and benefits as well and the police are getting very weak now. The english police should be like in that film V for Vendetta and not like glorified security guards

That pisses me off. Was reading about the immigrant who was living in a £900 a week house and said it wasnt good enough for him, so they moved him into a 5 bedroom £2000 a week house that the tax payers have to pay for. It's fucking pathetic.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
in virginia it's unlawful for a cop to pull you over for not wearing a seatbelt. it's a secondary offense.

but hey, if you're pulled over for speeding or whatever and you're not wearing your seatbelt, ba-zing, extra money.

Easy playa. Any time that happens, I tell the officer that I had to take off my belt to get my wallet out of my back pocket for my ID.

Other good ones are letting the officer know that you have to poo.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member

Motorcycles should have seatbelts.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I don't know why people always wanna associate guns with scared racist white republicans or whatever. I am a fan of being armed to the teeth cuz shit can and will pop off at any moment in da' 'hood.

Fixed.

Risk your life for something actually meaningful.

I don't often straight-up call people "fucking morons" but man... if you think your health and safety is worth giving up because you want to feel the wind in your face while driving a two-wheeled vehicle that goes *vroom* loudly?

Then yeah, you're a fucking moron.

QTF.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The increase for a new passport doesn't seem to bad, but getting more pages going from free to like $80 is quite a drastic change..

Even worse is that US government has stop accepting Tribal Passports for re-entry. The Iroquois nation might miss the Lacrosse world cup as a result.

and airbags.
Wouldn't be surprised if a Honda Goldwing had them.