So they gave GTA5 the Cawadoody treatment for PS4 and Xbone

Marek

Banned

The focus on first person makes vehicle driving really sweet, then goes full-on COD for gunning. Yet it still has the traditional control scheme.

I'm not convinced it will be much better for online DMs than 3rd person with the lock-on. Perhaps the 1st person will be mandatory for certain DMs?

Pretty trippy though. I never would have guessed they'd change the game so much between platforms. I predict this will sell a lotta hardware between now and new years.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
That is absolutely memorizing to watch...

I have, for the most part, stayed out of modern gaming for years now...footage like this blows my mind that a game can look that good...

Marek

Banned
That is absolutely memorizing to watch...

I have, for the most part, stayed out of modern gaming for years now...footage like this blows my mind that a game can look that good...

I have also stayed out of modern gaming save GTA, arkham series, and endless hours of Skate 3.

I can honestly say I shared your same feelings when watching this trailer.

My 13 yo self just had a heart attack.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Still not sure if I'll ever use that mode unless the game forces me to, not much of a fps guy

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
yes, I have a reason to get a ps4 now

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Pops, are you getting he PS4 version? The game got me at full Youtube support. Epic trolling material right there!

RIZE FROM YOUR GRAVE! THE WAR ROOM TROLLZ CREW IS BACK :buttrock:

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Makes me want to play it all over again. It looked great on PS3... PS4 is just gorgeous. I can get lost for hours in the world of GTA just messing around. I'll definitely pick up this version, especially since the PS3 version has been sold and gone for a while now :)

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I don't really know if just adding a first person perspective warrants buying the game again...

I'm pretty sick of the GTA online.

Where are my fucking heists?

I had a great time playing with the war room trollz...
But I'm thinking that the game is dead to me.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
LOL 4K @ 60 fps. You fags can beta test this game and let me know how it is while I live the real thug life.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Makes me want to play it all over again. It looked great on PS3... PS4 is just gorgeous. I can get lost for hours in the world of GTA just messing around. I'll definitely pick up this version, especially since the PS3 version has been sold and gone for a while now :)
the ps3 version felt kinda dull to me like a rehashed cross btw gta4 and San Andreas. the first person view adds a new perspective, it looks like a brand new game altogether. I think they breathed new life into this title

Marek

Banned

Ruvs why aren't you in the forum trolling crew??

Marek

Banned
I don't really know if just adding a first person perspective warrants buying the game again...

I'm pretty sick of the GTA online.

Where are my fucking heists?

I had a great time playing with the war room trollz...
But I'm thinking that the game is dead to me.

Heists after new years some time allegedly.

Hackers have started making these hilarious DM maps that I really can't explain but are a load of fun.

II've actually been at it hard on my friends account, not the one I played with y'all on.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I put a preorder down for GTA V the moment it was available on PS4.

I missed out on this last year.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
if they did the digital upgrade thing I would be all about it,
but I just cant see spending another 60 bucks on it again.

It would be fun to have a ngwr reunion.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
You still butthurt over not being ablle to play Bayonetta 2 on your PC? If you'd like, i can arrange having my dick fly into your mouth at 60 fps. Seriously , shut the fuck up.

Keep your homosexual tendencies to yourself, lol:lol:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Keep your homosexual tendencies to yourself, lol:lol:

Dude, you only comment with shit that has to do with PCs. I'm not sure if you look at the name of this site, but it's not PCOMG120FPSFOGGOTSCUMINMYASS.COM.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
Dude, you only comment with shit that has to do with PCs. I'm not sure if you look at the name of this site, but it's not PCOMG120FPSFOGGOTSCUMINMYASS.COM.

So let's discuss some GTA V in unrelated forum then, bros. :keke:

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Note to those considering picking this up: to get most of the various goodies that have been added to this, like the rail gun, the murder mystery, etc, you apparently have to be "upgrading" from a last-gen version.

I'm glad I found that out in time to pick up the XB1 version instead of the PS4 ver- don't get me wrong, I'd rather play it on the PS4, but I damn well don't want to pay extra and/or wait to get that new shit, either (thus I'm willing to "upgrade" to the XB1 version instead).

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
if they did the digital upgrade thing I would be all about it,
but I just cant see spending another 60 bucks on it again.

It would be fun to have a ngwr reunion.

I'm all for it!!!!!!!!

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
For anyone that is thinking about upgrading, Target is giving $30 towards a xbone/PS4 version if you trade in your 360/PS3 copy.