so... there's a 1 cent wrestling pay-per-view on tomorrow night (tonight)....

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
Anyone gonna check it out?

For one penny they got my support.

I think the fed's called NWA and supposedly I've heard good things about them.

I saw a commercial of it flash by Monday night and saw former WWF wrestler D-LO Brown on the card... so that's where he went, after his stint with Theodore Long fell apart.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
A penny?! Wow, if it's that cheep of course I'll check it out. I'm sick and tierd of the same WWE matches everytime I turn it on.

Muska

Morden's Lackey
You have to have direct tv to watch, and I dont have it.

buttrock crying

Q

qube

Go check the WWE thread for lots of me singing the praises of NWA-TNA buttrock

John

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Yeah, I've heard great things about it. They've got some pretty kick-ass guys like AJ Styles (ever seen that one clip where he drops the poor kid on his head? It's insane) and Jerry Lynn (whom I remember from ECW). But I don't know about the PPV--I heard tonight's PPV is a clip show, but they'll have one of the best matches of the year on there (Christopher Daniels and Elix Skipper vs. America's Most Wanted). So, if you do decide to get it, it's definitely worth it for that match alone.

orochi_lubu

Sho's Rival
Originally posted by qube:
<strong> Go check the WWE thread for lots of me singing the praises of NWA-TNA buttrock </strong>
just curious, who else switched from wwe to the nwa-tna?

<small>[ September 10, 2003, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: orochi_lubu ]</small>

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
Muska:
You have to have direct tv to watch, and I dont have it.

buttrock crying
I wish that was true, but DirecTV is not getting this amazing deal. Instead, some other NWA-TNA special will be shown for $10 (not the same one that other providers will be showing for a penny).

This makes absolutely no sense to us DirecTV subscribers, but what can you do? crying :mad:

Anyway, the commercial for this PPV looks unbelievable. I can't believe that one guy reversed a super powerbomb in mid freaking air for crying out loud! eek! eek! eek!

<small>[ September 10, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Earthquake ]</small>