So, Nader's running for President again...

SuperDuperSpork

Ninja Combat Warrior
If it's as close as the last election, this will be our president for the next 4 years.....

CuriousGeorge2.jpg

Zeekade Zarathos

Krizalids Fashion Designer
SuperDuperSpork said:
If it's as close as the last election, this will be our president for the next 4 years.....

Nader probably won't be too much of a factor. In 2000, the media treated him as an interesting novelty in a boring-as-Hell election, but they won't offer him that much air-time this go-round. Plus, he's lost the support of the Green party. Now, he's just an Independant, a denomination which generally gets most of their funding from conservatives and which has to fight to get on a ballot. Don't expect to see him in every state. Also, the Dems are united against pretty much anyone and anything that stand in their path, Nader included.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Yeah, I was wondering when somebody would post this. I sort of doubt that the Ralphster will be much of a factor though. However, it seems to have some of the Democrats up in arms, so maybe they're better informed about it than I am.

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
SuperDuperSpork said:

CuriousGeorge2.jpg

Spork....This post has elevated you to the staus of a demi-god IMO....that's fucking mint, bro.:buttrock:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Yeah, gather some monkey pictures of the guy you don't like and put them next to his picture - pure genius ..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Spoonman

Enemy Chaser
galfordo said:
Yeah, gather some monkey pictures of the guy you don't like and put them next to his picture - pure genius ..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dude....seriously, are you related to this guy? Don't get to get too sensitive...

I'm pretty right wing myself...yet here in Canada I can't see myself giving a shit if someone made fun of Stephen Harper, who, for the record, no longer represents me with his pro-interventionist stance and religious kookery....

Don't let your love of Bush keep you from laughing at the things that are actually funny...

Hecker

Mizuki's Demon
fuckingUSA.jpg

I don't get it :(

BUT CHECK OUT THE CAMEO BY MAZINGER Z!!!
GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

aria

Former Moderator
One thing you haven't seen since the 2000 election:

Bumperstickers declaring

"Don't blame me, I voted for Nader!"

:D

aria

Former Moderator
Spoonman said:
Dude....seriously, are you related to this guy? Don't get to get too sensitive...

I'm pretty right wing myself...yet here in Canada I can't see myself giving a shit if someone made fun of Stephen Harper, who, for the record, no longer represents me with his pro-interventionist stance and religious kookery....

Don't let your love of Bush keep you from laughing at the things that are actually funny...

Well, duh -his full name is George "Galfordo" Bush III

;)

Seriously, I agree -lighten up. You never heard Clinton people bitching when others pointed out how much of ladies man he was (in less than flattering manners).

We can't help that Dubya's been pinned as a...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
sweet
bush will win again, thank you nadar

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
galfordo said:

So what impresses you, galfordo, a big bang size explosion brewed from a mom and pop amphemphetamine laboratory in the toilet of your home? I cannot believe you were not even in the slightest impressed by spork, or if he didn't make the image himself, anyone who managed to pull together enough expressions of monkeys, as well as pull together enough publicity photographs of George Dubya Bush to make a near perfect matches. I thought it was cute if I didn't giggle a little bit.

johnroche

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
bokmeow said:
So what impresses you, galfordo, a big bang size explosion brewed from a mom and pop amphemphetamine laboratory in the toilet of your home? I cannot believe you were not even in the slightest impressed by spork, or if he didn't make the image himself, anyone who managed to pull together enough expressions of monkeys, as well as pull together enough publicity photographs of George Dubya Bush to make a near perfect matches. I thought it was cute if I didn't giggle a little bit.

I dunno. I sort of preferred the installment of "This Modern World" where he pointed out, piece by piece, Bush's similarity to a Mr. Alfred E. Neuman. "What, me worry" indeed. :emb:

aria

Former Moderator
bokmeow said:
if he didn't make the image himself, anyone who managed to pull together enough expressions of monkeys, as well as pull together enough publicity photographs of George Dubya Bush to make a near perfect matches. I thought it was cute if I didn't giggle a little bit.

He didn't make them. That's only part of a very large compilations that's been going around the net for years (yes, years). There's a really funny large picture of them all which include this punchline comparison:

pic66.jpg

gmw

Mai's Apprentice
Hecker said:
fuckingUSA.jpg

I don't get it :(

BUT CHECK OUT THE CAMEO BY MAZINGER Z!!!
GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hahaha.

I can't be bothered to translate the whole thing, but it's a comic that satirizes current events. Title is "Current Events Punch" - there was a website with more of this guy's stuff that I remember.
Anyone who reads Korean can probably find it by searching Google for "Shisa peonchi." The Mazinger thing is odd, and almost 100% unlikely to be licensed.

Widaehan Bush suryeong-nim MANSE!

jp.

Angel's Love Slave
I seriously doubt Bush is going to win this year...

BoriquaSNK

His Excellency BoriquaSNK,, The Ambassador of Appl
15 Year Member
I agree with jp., I won't rule out an upset but I'm confident it will be a democratic white house. As for Nader, the fact that he's choosing to do this at such a difficult time is surprising and inconsiderate. No one will vote for him unless they want Bush reelected, its that simple.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
bokmeow said:

It was kinda funny, but didn't really make me pull an abdominal muscle or anything. And everybody calls me sensitive when I make a one line post saying that's it's not genius. But then you guys are all over me for that with a paragraph each. Chill the fuck out yourselves.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Bobak said:
Well, duh -his full name is George "Galfordo" Bush III

;)

Seriously, I agree -lighten up. You never heard Clinton people bitching when others pointed out how much of ladies man he was (in less than flattering manners).

We can't help that Dubya's been pinned as a...

Haha, that's me. If I don't go along with all the bs bush-bashing garbage around here, I'm suddenly Bush's long lost brother or something :rolleyes:.

And about Clinton, to say that nobody ever bitched about him being roasted by the media is silly. It just seems that way because you're on his side.

Lighten up? LOL ... you guys can post bullshit about Bush being a murderer, the guy who will destroy the constitution, and tons of other ridiculous garbage - but I'm the one who's too serious. Give me a break :rolleyes:.