So damn mad, dead ps3 help

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Ok, its hard for me to keep my composure because I'm so fucking pissed at my brother right now.

Here some background on why I'm mad first. Even since he was a kid I shit you not he has always been able to by accident break every piece of electronic equipment he has touch and I am not being sarcastic here people. He so bad my family has nick named him the destroyer. This behavior has continued into his young adult hood to this day, he still accidentally breaks ALL electronic equipment he touches, luckily mainly his stuff but if your shit just happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time with him kiss it good bye. He buys cells phones every two months because he always breaks them, he has been threw 2 iphone, 10 sidekicks and countless razors. He just broke both of his 42 inches 1080 tv at the same time recently.

I bought one of those newly designed 360 with the better cooling and the falcon chip played the hell out of it with no problem, me and my brother where playing it one day I step out to get something to drink at the store, come back and it had red ringed.

Ok now onto my topic problem. I took my 60 gig ps3 with me to a family party. My brother saw the carry case it was in and opened it because he was curious but did not close it back. About 3 hours later a couple of us wanted to hook it up so my brother went and grab it before me and since he didn't close the case back it fell onto the concrete but to add frosting to the cake it has just been recently raining here so it also got water into it. Have you ever had a moment when you wanted to physically harm a family member like they where strangers.

I let it dry for two days and then I turned it on but I have no picture, the power light is on but I have no picture. Its out of warranty for sure and I bought it used anyway. Any ideal of how to fix this before I am forced to loose my temper and beat cost of repair out my brother.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
don't beat it out of your brother.
beat it out of his car or something.
you did just about the right thing though.
about all you can do is sell it for parts.