SNKP site updated, SST screenshots

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
I was like, :spock: over the whole idea of the French Maid at first.

But as the saying goes, the spirit is willing but the penis is weak.

Two penises ups for this game.

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
I really don't give a damn about your directing to my commissions. Quit changing the subject.

You're becoming more stupid with every post Stifu

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Baseley09 said:
Im being a dumbass, i cant find any screenshots in that SST section.

it's either the 3rd or the 4th tag (probably the 4th)

they rock.

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Abster said:
The 3rd tag is storyline information. Screenshots are the 4th tag.

4th tag? I open up the SST page and there are only 2 option highlighted to pick! :mad:

Baseley09

Hair Group,
Excellent thanks, thought I tried that :kekeke:

Colour me impressed, but as usual, home port pls.

kanakura

Fio's Quartermaster
I like the screenshots...:mr_t: I hope it will be a great game and no second SamSho V... :emb:

13.jpg
06.jpg

more Screenshots here: http://www.planet-snk.de/?show=article&id=2920

Last edited:

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Anyone who would "boycott" a great looking game due to the lack of blood & violence has issues and needs to seek therapy. So what if it doesn't have that...
"ohmigodtheswordsareswingingandicanseethebloodandguts" realism.

You want blood? Cut yourself and smear it on the screen everytime someone beats you. Otherwise, boycott the game in silence and let those who actually want to play the game (with or without the blood) without the annoying bullshit.

neo>all

Super nO0b
VinylBoy said:
Anyone who would "boycott" a great looking game due to the lack of blood & violence has issues and needs to seek therapy. So what if it doesn't have that...
"ohmigodtheswordsareswingingandicanseethebloodandguts" realism.

You want blood? Cut yourself and smear it on the screen everytime someone beats you. Otherwise, boycott the game in silence and let those who actually want to play the game (with or without the blood) without the annoying bullshit.

I like blood in my games especially Samurai Showdown but would i boycott it just because they use cum instead of the red stuff? Hell no, it's still SS and that's all i need. Let the good times roll
musicband.gif

Hmkay

Sakura's Bank Manager
The game looks more and more awesome as time passes...

By the way, I remember someone here who mentioned, over 1 year ago, how Tam Tam only had 1 slash anim in air, in SS4/5... Well, it's not the case in this one. You can see a "new" jumping slash anim for Tam Tam on the official site...

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
I've refered endless times why blood is important to the SS games including this one. I'm not going to list them again.

Those who openly embrace censorship need to be killed.

Keric

n00b
SSTK need blood, but not too much. During the high slash would be enough.
Why?
When we high slash someone, the game freeze a bit, and during this freeze, the blood squirts, so there is still something moving on screen.

Without the blood, th high slash won't look painful at all, and the game will look very empty and slower.

The blood is useless in KoF, but not in SS.
The only thing that can replace blood is very nice effects like in GG of CVS2.

soapy_jack23

Crazed MVS Addict
I just seen the pics for SST and KoFXI and omg I need a AW now!!!! If this is what snk has been up to lately I think we will see a return of the good old days. I will leave you guys to complain and shit while I go order a AW setup online right now ;)