SNK vs. Capcom will be presented at E3 officially

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Verbatum:
Loopz:
Is that so.

No offence to playmore, but most of the folks who visit e3 won't give a shit.

Let the fans (us) know as soon as you can instead of catering to the mainstream way of releasing surprises and shit.

God! I dont want to wait any longer.
C'mon now, I think plenty of people at E3 will be happy as fuck to see SNK. Since it's the first time they've been back in eons, I plan to hit that booth first and just enjoy whatever they throw us.
Agreed. SNK was always at E3 back in the days, and it's nice to see them back!
Seriously though, do you think that MOST of the people who visit will give a shit if they are there?

I'm glad they will be there, but there is not need to hold secrets until then. The more press, the sooner, the better.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rade Kuruc:
Verbatum:
Loopz:
Is that so.

Let the fans (us) know as soon as you can instead of catering to the mainstream way of releasing surprises and shit.

C'mon now, I think plenty of people at E3 will be happy as fuck to see SNK. Since it's the first time they've been back in eons, I plan to hit that booth first and just enjoy whatever they throw us.
Seriously though, do you think that MOST of the people who visit will give a shit if they are there?

I'm glad they will be there, but there is not need to hold secrets until then. The more press, the sooner, the better.
Actually, I hope they wait... I mean, seriously I wasn't looking forward to E3 at all. I haven't really been to into the show the last few years... Now I am excited again. SNK is the reason I am going to E3 now :) And, I hope they make us wait since, I am just going nuts thinking about what they will show!

-Nick

Rade K

20 Year Member
nruva:
Rade Kuruc:
Verbatum:
Loopz:
Is that so.

Actually, I hope they wait... I mean, seriously I wasn't looking forward to E3 at all. I haven't really been to into the show the last few years... Now I am excited again. SNK is the reason I am going to E3 now :) And, I hope they make us wait since, I am just going nuts thinking about what they will show!

-Nick
Ah, I like your point!

c.t.h

Maxima's Barber
What if their booth consists of a junky 13 inch tv showing a low quality vhs tape of CvS for the DC over and over again? LOL.

But seriously, it should be pretty cool. Whoever is going, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take tons of photos!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
c.t.h:
What if their booth consists of a junky 13 inch tv showing a low quality vhs tape of CvS for the DC over and over again? LOL.

But seriously, it should be pretty cool. Whoever is going, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take tons of photos!
Will do... and videos with the same camera :)

-Nick

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Seriously though; their spot on the floor is GREAT.

They used to be tucked away in the basement of Kentia hall for NO one to see. Now they're on the MAIN FLOOR. I will be the first at their booth as it opens, trying to snag as much free shit as possible, and getting as many pics as I can!

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Kid Aphex:
Seriously though; their spot on the floor is GREAT.

They used to be tucked away in the basement of Kentia hall for NO one to see. Now they're on the MAIN FLOOR. I will be the first at their booth as it opens, trying to snag as much free shit as possible, and getting as many pics as I can!
Hang out... I will be fashionably late, but I will be there to smooze none the less wink

-Nick

EX_Andy

Vanessa's Drinking Bud,
7zark7:
I read that it will be in video form only...
What you read was correct. Video only.

7zark7:
I hope they aren't in the unloved section of E3, a sort of refugee camp of small developers, publishers, distributors and wierd odd and ends.
You're referring to Kentia Hall. They're not in there, thankfully.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
EX_Andy:
7zark7:
I read that it will be in video form only...
What you read was correct. Video only.

7zark7:
I hope they aren't in the unloved section of E3, a sort of refugee camp of small developers, publishers, distributors and wierd odd and ends.
You're referring to Kentia Hall. They're not in there, thankfully.
But that is exactly where they were in 2000... so, as you can see... they have graduated to bigger and better things... I am psyched!

-Nick

aria

Former Moderator
The last time I saw the SNK booth was that sorry Pocket-based fiasco in the 1999 e3 (of course that was place in West Hall). Too bad finals are keeping me away this year... Grrr.

mungrin

Panko KING,
Are u nuts?Dhalsim is one of my all time favorites and Earthqake rocks!Who is Hugo though?

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
Awesome news, to be near nintendo, will bring tem lot of people. Hey Nurva, you must get us a good video, or i'll kill you. :D You are our special report for this lame E3 of this year. :D

Cynn

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Amen brothers. I will be there ready to witness the rebirth of SNK... Or at least to drool all over whatever they show and hoard promo items. lol

bokmeow

Is tomorrow the big date? When do you suppose we can expect some news from our Neo-Geo.com brethrens?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
I think it's the 14th that E3 is being held.... not sure though. I think this a great way for Playmore to strut there stuff. I think they'll get some notification from the older fans of gaming and the mags

"Remember SNK? Who brought us such arcade titles like Samuri Shodown and Fatal Fury? Well it apears their sucessor is trying to beat out Capcom in there version of the awesome VS game Capcom VS SNK"

Hopefully they'll also show off MS5 SS5 and some more Matrimelee

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Starting tomorrow, magazines, websites, etc, will begin posting stuff they've seen from the private conferences that take place before E3...maybe we'll even hear about a price drop in the cost of consoles taking place tomorrow?

lemonflav

Windjammers Wonder
20 Year Member
I bought a new digital camera so I can capture SNK in all its glory(pics and video! buttrock ) I hope its worth it....

On a side note, is everyone still meeting at 1ish on Wednesday at the SNK booth??

I'll have a video camera and a nice digi cam as well. There will be tons of media avaliable after the show, no worries! =]

Solid Snake

King's Dry Cleaner
Beware! Most companies prohibit cameras and photography of any kind in there boths. So do it in the upmost secrecy.

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Solid Snake:
Beware! Most companies prohibit cameras and photography of any kind in there boths. So do it in the upmost secrecy.
lol like who?
I've never, EVER even heard of such a thing at E3, unless it was behind closed doors?

Everyone just walks around with camcorders and digicams laughing and snapping pics.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
ot i hope they announce ms3 for the ps2 stateside.
it would give me an excuse to finally buy one when
that and tomb raider comes out.

<small>[ May 11, 2003, 11:44 PM: Message edited by: rarehero ]</small>

Yuri-chan

Armored Scrum Object
It's now SNK/Playmore's turn to shine. Capcom did their best and now it's SNK's turn. I think this game will be absolutely great. I can't wait to play it. Hopefully more fighters from both universes will make an appeareance as well. I hope the gameplay here can be as great as the King of Fighters series is. I really wish more Samurai Spirits characters can appear here. :o