snk telecards collector ??

Mystic_flame

Zero's Tailor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you are in Tokyo cant you just to into the Discount Ticket shops to buy the phonecards? I've seen a bunch in there. I even saw the KOF99 special edition and some of the Samurai Spirits ones. Garuntee they exist there. If you go to Shinjuku there are a few storefronts that sell tickets that have the cards there also. Just look. I bet you will find it. Remember that they will cost clost to $10-$15 each. That is the face value for the calls you can make. When I was down in Osaka I saw some in the train station. They were cheeper...Somewhere around $8.

Hope that helps,
Tom

Christophe

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh I did not think about that. Actually I was seeking them in some telecard shops...
Thank you very much for this golden hint :) , I really appreciate.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
The KOF '99 one you may find around since it is as common as the game. The Gamest and SNK ones are not too difficult to procure. The privilege extra ones you seek though from Sofmap and Messe Sanoh are going to be fairly difficult to find, some of them. Our member Shito might be able to help you out with this as I think he acquired a few doubles in his purchases and probably has yet to rid himself of them.