SNK MVS Mini

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Neocvera filling in the details for those interested:
TL;DW: same exact device as always, just has a different selection of games. A lot more fighters, and some less common ones like Savage Reign, Shock Troopers, etc.

Also a licensed Unico product where apparently the other ones were SNK owned? I don't know, I don't buy this stuff.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
TL;DW: same exact device as always, just has a different selection of games. A lot more fighters, and some less common ones like Savage Reign, Shock Troopers, etc.

Also a licensed Unico product where apparently the other ones were SNK owned? I don't know, I don't buy this stuff.
Unico made all of them.
Not all of them have SNK/NEO•GEO branding.
The Fun R1 and now this thing.

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
Unico made all of them.
Not all of them have SNK/NEO•GEO branding.
The Fun R1 and now this thing.
I was trying to summarize what the video said. It said the previous ones were SNK products made by Unico. ie, SNK had Unico make them for them. This one looks to be Unico licensing the property then doing their own product, which explains the Unico branding on it.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I was trying to summarize what the video said. It said the previous ones were SNK products made by Unico. ie, SNK had Unico make them for them. This one looks to be Unico licensing the property then doing their own product, which explains the Unico branding on it.
I think we're saying the same thing bruh.

Gaoh

New Challenger
@Gaoh's question about who got one.
I wanted to buy one, but meh, literally the same thing, i guess i was hoping for small fixes. They redid the UI but added no more and no less. I wouldn't blame them for admitting they got one but I was on the fence before, I made my decision lol. Thanks.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Aren't there custom firmwares people made to have more (if not all) of the games and a fix for the TV out?