SNK Icons special. Download here

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
I enjoyed it, and greatly appreciate the hosting of this vid.

I just wished they would've focused a bit more on the Neo .... a whole episode on the Neo would've been nice IMO. I like other SNK stuff too - but it all pales by comparison as far as I'm concerned.

*Panzerkunst*

New Challenger
Thanks for posting this, I missed it when it first aired. I think it was a bit too short, but I still enjoyed it.

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
Thanks for posting.
I did not like it.
Seemed to me that they only talked about how good capcom was doing and everything SNK tried failed.

Allien133

Astra Superstar
I missed it on g4 so im d/l it now. Thanks alot for hosting it man. I really appreciate it.

thanks.

William_Hung

Crazed MVS Addict
I won't be able to download it. Just read the multiple responses of "it was good but could have gone more into deph." Was Shawn interviewed or what?

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I think he was, but I'm not sure. A LOT of content got cut for it, so if he did, we never got to see him.

SSS

neo retired
Thanks for the video. I guess that's all they could cram in a half hour. I wish they could have gone more indepth a little. "They released the Hyper Neo Geo, then they shut down". No explanation on what the intent of the Hyper was, or any game footage from one title. Oh well, still nice to see the old SNK get attention.

chrishicks

Quiz Detective
thanks for the video. I actually had my tivo looking for this to repeat with no luck yet.

neo-k

n00b
Thanks

Hey Setsuna1982,
Just finished downloading the SNK icons episode, thanks for download!!

Setsuna1982

World Her,
neo-k said:
Hey Setsuna1982,
Just finished downloading the SNK icons episode, thanks for download!!

ah.. the snk icons special.... i remember when I uploaded it... i was young back then and sticky-dikins was still between us :loco:

ShyningFade

Crossed Swords Squire
Almost a year, and it's still there. I'm downloading it now, since i've never seen it before. Thanks! :)

Asura

Hardened Shock Trooper
Need Yall' Help!!

After 3 and a half long hours, I not be able to see the High Quality one with the DivX Player Pro :very_ang: then download the Low Quality one and saw it, Great Stuff there man...Thanks!!! :buttrock:

I would like to see it in High Quality, Does somebody can tell me what do I need to see it? :help: Thanks!!!

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Asura said:
After 3 and a half long hours, I not be able to see the High Quality one with the DivX Player Pro :very_ang: then download the Low Quality one and saw it, Great Stuff there man...Thanks!!! :buttrock:

I would like to see it in High Quality, Does somebody can tell me what do I need to see it? :help: Thanks!!!

You said you have the DivX Player Pro? What version of it and the DivX codec are you using? It played fone for me on WMP. And yes, I am on of those skilled in the dark arts of Thread resurrection as well! :D

avulon

Rip Van Winkle
I don't think downloading is worth my computer's memory. The
show is way too short and it doesn't tell us anything that we don't
know. I guess for noobs it's okay.

About the only thing cool about it is watching the SNK headquarters
building with the big NEO GEO logo on the top front.

Laters

chrishicks

Quiz Detective
just an update for those who can't/don't want to d/l this, it appears its going to reair on 8/18 at 3:00pm eastern on G4.

and sorry about bumping up a year old topic. I didn't realize it was that old because it was linked in another thread and I didn't look at dates.