SNK Figures / Statues

xEden

Crazed MVS Addict
Hello

I've been wondering. What (Good quality) figures/statues from SNK games are out there?

I checked quite a lot of stores in Akihabara last summer, and as far as I remember, I don't think I spotted any SNK related figure (I wasn't exactly looking for them at the time though) at all. On eBay, the only ones that show up are Mina (I already own the 1/5 GSC version), and Iroha, besides the gazillion low quality ones, and DIY, unpainted kits.

Isn't there anything else?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I got a blue colored Mai from yamato I think but its a pretty old one.

magnus_101

Kuroko's Training Dummy
There is quite a few different Mai ones out there.....have a look at Playasia.com.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
This is about the fanciest statue I have
GDfJ.jpg

I have some figures too, but that's a bunch to list.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
To be honest, there is not that much out there that in the way of quality SNK themed character statues in terms of sculpt, paint application and overall design.

The best so far (and in my opinion the only ones worth buying/displaying are:

- Hoahmaru (in crouching stance)
- Rock Howard (w/ clear purple resin "wings"
- Mai (posted)
- Shiki (posted)

Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head. I really don't buy or display female statues, cause i'll admit, it makes one look a bit more like they could have body parts of a child under thier bed.

I am really hoping that in the end that sculptor Jerry Malcuso and his Pop Culture Shock brand/company end up getting SNK rights doing some statues.

Anyone here familiar with Jerry/PCS and his work?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head. I really don't buy or display female statues, cause i'll admit, it makes one look a bit more like they could have body parts of a child under thier bed.

Well problem is there are almost only female figures available for obvious reasons. :lolz:

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Woah that Shiki looks good... have you given it a good glazing?