SNES mini classic

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Half this frustration could be spent securing a Framemeister and a flash cart. And then that Framemeister could be used on other consoles too...

But nah, I'll shut up. An emulation box that only plays 20 games is so much more practical...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
If they manage to use the SNES emulation done with the wiiU then chances are good, looks very clean in 1080p, no scrolling issues, no blurry shit filters. If they use the wii VC emulation for SNES then it could get ugly.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
If your dick is long enough, try both hands - I was slamming my left hand repeatedly into my scrotum, but it was causing a lot of stops and passing out.

Once I added the old death grip with the left hand, it was like I discovered a whole other world.

I also like to continue well past the point of climax - shows my genitals who's really running the show.

Baaaahhhhhaha :lolz:

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
A Nintendo rep said that the company has nothing to announce as far as preorders go right now. Now I'm just waiting for the big-name gaming YouTubers to get them and have one big exclusive circlejerk. :thevt:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
A Nintendo rep said that the company has nothing to announce as far as preorders go right now. Now I'm just waiting for the big-name gaming YouTubers to get them and have one big exclusive circlejerk. :thevt:

SNES Classic is still under FCC review. Gonna take another week at the very least before pre-orders go up.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
jesus christ what a thread over a thing about games we've owned and played for over 25 years anyway

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Preordered mine today, was 2nd in line at a local gameshop.
And they have a one per customer policy :D

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
jesus christ what a thread over a thing about games we've owned and played for over 25 years anyway

Pretty much.

Was about to pre order this but then thought ffs I have all these games already, I have a Pi with Snes controllers anyway, this will get a couple of days play and then collect dust like everything else. Fuck it.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member

Not sure if you're being serious or not. Seeing as this is neo-geo.com. A whole forum about games we've owned and played over 25 years. Sometimes sage... Sometimes.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member

The Youtubers are already making the click-baity vids they always make whenever there's any news.

I'll save you the trouble of watching their videos: It's just a video of some guy in front of a shelf of common games telling you his ill-informed opinion.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Great, another nintendo console you won't be able to buy.
If it's really the 100% complete version of Starfox 2 on there, I hope somebody dumps the rom so people can plsy it on Higan or whatever.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Guys you just don't understand it's awesome ok. The Classic NES is awesome. The Edge Joystick (which is in clearance for $18 at GameStop is awesome). It's a love letter to my childhood. The raspberry pi is not. ITS JUST NOT AS AWESOME. But the Classic SNES will be awesome. It will be.

SNES Classic is still under FCC review. Gonna take another week at the very least before pre-orders go up.

Good info thanks man! But how do you know it'll be at least a week and not sooner?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I know most of you dollfuckers spend hundreds of dollars on figurines that sit on the shelf.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
This is even more awesome than amiibo and amiibo are pretty awesome. Especially the new Metroid ones!!!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
If it's really the 100% complete version of Starfox 2 on there, I hope somebody dumps the rom so people can plsy it on Higan or whatever.

Where you been

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Good info thanks man! But how do you know it'll be at least a week and not sooner?

I would still def. keep refreshing if you're really wanting one, just to be on the safe side. But that timeframe is what I've heard and what also got leaked to gaming media. Basically, Nintendo wanted to keep this under wraps, so they didn't submit the technical details to the FCC until the day of it's unveiling, as to prevent leaks. And it typically takes at least a few weeks for a product to be reviewed.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide

Well, for a few Dollars more, one will...

For-A-Few-Dollars-More-Soundtrack-720x320.jpg