SNES mini classic

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Let's not get greedy now, it's not like it's gonna be doing anything different than being in a box anyway.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Even if they just release a few at a time, eventually you're going to get one.

Is the hardware that much different that if you had one of the minis you don't really need the other?

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Nice to play F-Zero and complete Knight’s league and then nearly beat Mega Man X. Ah, the memories. The only games I really miss are Pilotwings and Joe & Mac.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
There's a whole underclass of society doing this type of thing. Minimum wage is a joke so it's no surprise people are opting for alternative "employment".

what happend to good old drug dealing?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Score! Walked into Target this morning for some random house crap And scooped the last one! Its pretty great, my only question/complaint is where do I stick my dick in it, eh???

But seriously, looks like restocks are happening. I frequent Target on a weekly basis so will pick up another for folks here if I come across one.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Score! Walked into Target this morning for some random house crap And scooped the last one! Its pretty great, my only question/complaint is where do I stick my dick in it, eh???

But seriously, looks like restocks are happening. I frequent Target on a weekly basis so will pick up another for folks here if I come across one.

Fucking grats man. I've been playing SoM with a passion. Just having fun running around whacking the shit out of monsters with different weapon types. I'm kinda curious what your 1st game of choice was.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member

Congrats man, its a good thing you didn't promise EG, you can still be a bendejo!

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Sounds like a bunch of (all?) Targets in the Boston area got restocks this AM.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
Just hack it. It's dummy proof.

Right, it also works fine with cps/neo titles.
Progear no Arashi, Metal Slug, X-men vs SF, KoF'98, Truxton II and many others run flawless, I had just problems with Mizubaku Daiboken and Pulstar :/

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
I have hacked mine and currently have 192 games on there. Seems to be working perfectly at the moment. If I start getting errors with the more save states ill trim the list. Does anybody know the maximum amount of games you can have while keeping all save states available without issues?

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I have hacked mine and currently have 192 games on there. Seems to be working perfectly at the moment. If I start getting errors with the more save states ill trim the list. Does anybody know the maximum amount of games you can have while keeping all save states available without issues?

Hey curious if I add a few games will it fuck up the save files I already have on existing games? I don’t need to add games now as I have plenty to play but I been putting up some good records on punch out etc. I’d hate to put in some serious time on a rpg or something and have to start over but I know inevitably I will want to add a game or two once I’m done with these.

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Hey curious if I add a few games will it fuck up the save files I already have on existing games? I don’t need to add games now as I have plenty to play but I been putting up some good records on punch out etc. I’d hate to put in some serious time on a rpg or something and have to start over but I know inevitably I will want to add a game or two once I’m done with these.

No It keeps all your save states from the stock games included after you dump the kernal.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Fucking grats man. I've been playing SoM with a passion. Just having fun running around whacking the shit out of monsters with different weapon types. I'm kinda curious what your 1st game of choice was.

I went to Starfox 2 immediately, but didn't realize you have to beat the first stage in Starfox 1 first to acces it...so really the first game I played was Starfox 1. :)

Mr. Corypoon modded my NES classic for me and I think those were the only 2 games on it he didn't put there. I also tried using the SNES controllers on the NES Classic and it felt great..so right now I have 1 of the snes controllers plugged into the nes and 1 into the snes

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Wasnt the reason Starfox 2 didn't get released was because it sucked?

I am gay for the SNES Classic but don't really give a shit about Starfox 2.

I dunno I used to have the repro cart and thought it was pretty blah

This is why I decided not to install the Starfox series bro. I thought you didn't like it and would rather have some other games installed instead. Let me know if you need someone to hack that Snes moe, it's no hassle for me, not to mention that a kitten dies everytime Nintendo sells a Snes mini without Turtles in Time :hammer:

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Played through to 100% on SMW last weekend and Metroid this weekend. They’re still good. Awesome playing these with a snes pad for the first time, since i was a genesis kid and only played these with crappy controllers via emulator before. I think zelda’s next on my list. I fucking love this thing even if it is just an emulator box with snes pads.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
So is there a repository that has the boxart ready to go for hacking this? Is the hack setup to find the boxart online while you are selecting the backups, etc?

Tutorial? My friends are here, not google.

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
So is there a repository that has the boxart ready to go for hacking this? Is the hack setup to find the boxart online while you are selecting the backups, etc?

Tutorial? My friends are here, not google.

Here is the latest version of Hakchi2 the program will source all box art for you with the option of letting you also choose boxart.

https://github.com/ClusterM/hakchi2/releases

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
This is why I decided not to install the Starfox series bro. I thought you didn't like it and would rather have some other games installed instead. Let me know if you need someone to hack that Snes moe, it's no hassle for me, not to mention that a kitten dies everytime Nintendo sells a Snes mini without Turtles in Time :hammer:

Rumor is...there some sort of licensing issue with TMNT...

On topic, I'll be hacking the thing once I get some of the romz.