Simpsons Season DVDs...

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
My brother just bought seasons 1-3 on the net, costing him 100 bucks. He's not a hardcore Simpsons freak, but said it'd be nice to have in the "collection."

He was also browsing imdb.com for fun when he typed in SAVED BY THE BELL and guess what?

SBTB Seasons 1-2 DVD will be out ... tomorrow! WOW! What were the odds... he's planning on getting that too.

We looked for Family Matters but nothing came up. Wonder Years has one but it's said to be poor in DVD quality and only 2 full eps with the rest being highlights..

Anyone else order the Simpsons DVDs?

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Wow that's cool but when they say season 1-2 of Saved by the Bell do they mean those lame ass junior high episodes? Those are dumb.

Now all we need is Fresh Prince and Married With Children. buttrock

steveold

Guerilla Warrior
FeelGood:
Wow that's cool but when they say season 1-2 of Saved by the Bell do they mean those lame ass junior high episodes? Those are dumb.
Nope, it doesn't include the "Miss Bliss" years... just the real ones, when Kelly grrrr Kapowski came in... :)

Kid Aphex

samus' love slave,
Wow, Thank you SO MUCH for informing me about the SBTB DVDs! This is probly my favorite show EVER. It's been in syndication so long...I guess they finally decided 4 episodes a day, every day of the week---everyone's seen every episode about as many times as they could, and they could profit from a DVD.

Amazing stuff. SBTB, Nintendo Power, Turbo Grafx...it's all coming back to me.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Man I would kill for some Fresh Prince dvds. Then maybe some MacGuyver, or Quantum Leap.

Parallax

Ninja Combat Warrior
I have the season 1 Simpsons set it's pretty good I wish I could afford 2 and 3

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I have The Simpsons 1st and 2nd Season and even though I'm not a huge Simpsons fan it's still nice to see some of the old episoeds in DVD quality. They look fantastic on my Wega.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Steve:
Anyone else order the Simpsons DVDs?
I've been buying the Region-2 Japanese releases, as I enjoy watching a number of American shows dubbed in Japanese (to see how certain things translate over, and to see which voice actors are assigned to each character). Simpsons Season 1 came out in Japan about 9 months after its U.S. release, while Season 2 was available only 2 months after its Region-1 debut. There's nothing announced yet for Season 3 in Japan, so I may not be able to get a Region-2 set until next May or so.

--Chris

Hildegarn326

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Saved By The Bell DVDs!? I'm definetly going to buy those along with family guy volume 2 dvd.

Earthquake

SouthTown StreetSweeper
I'd freaking LOVE to see a Wonder Years DVD box set as it's one of my top 3 favorite shows of all time. Damn, I love DVD's!

buttrock buttrock buttrock

<small>[ September 02, 2003, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: Earthquake ]</small>

scooby105

Kula's Candy
family guy is where its at
the set 2 ones rule
the kmart back home screwed up and put them out like 2 months early and my roomate picked em up
i just wish i was a bit older so id get a few more of the jokes

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ

Now all we need is Fresh Prince and Married With Children buttrock .
I have the Married With Children dvd but it not a season it just the lost episodes

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Anyone watch That 70s Show? I wish they'd start putting those out on DVD too. And as others have pointed out, Seinfeld and Married with Children would be great too. :)

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
I'm glad Family guy DVDs are out. I'm waiting on Seinfeld, and Unhappily ever After. I think I'm the only fan for that series in this forum.

redrum666

Mai's Apprentice
jeff bogard:
I'm glad Family guy DVDs are out. I'm waiting on Seinfeld, and Unhappily ever After. I think I'm the only fan for that series in this forum.
Im a fan of Unhappily ever After Mr. Floppy is the shit

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Anyone watch That 70s Show? I wish they'd start putting those out on DVD too. And as others have pointed out, Seinfeld and Married with Children would be great too.
That 70's Show is the shit. The redhead rocks my world. Eric is a lucky bastard indeed. wink

I'd definitely dig a box set of those. While we're at it, let's get hella obscure. What I'd truly love is a box set of The Max Headroom Show.
Such a wicked, way-ahead-of-its-time piece of TV that NO ONE was prepared for back in the day. Still the first and only cyberpunk TV series.

P-Geyser

Overtop Pathfinder
I have all three of The Simpsons DVDS and I love them... god bless Matt Groening.

I also agree with Seinfeld coming out on DVD.

I must say though I am dissapointed with The Married With Childern dvds. Why would they come up with "outrages episodes"? they should start with first entire season(like the simpsons)and take it from there.

Eric

Fight On!,
SonGohan:
Man I would kill for some Fresh Prince dvds. Then maybe some MacGuyver, or Quantum Leap.
I'm pretty sure the pilot episode of Quantum Leap was put on DVD.

But I don't want that, I just want every episode that has Scott Bakula in a dress. drool_2

:D

Unhappily Ever After...I remember someone trying to convince me Mr Floppy was a dog...ah, such a great show...plus Nikki Cox! buttrock

I kind of want Tales from the Crypt. I would kill for that one Santa (from the mental institution) episode to watch during the holidays. wink