Silver Ball Museum - NJ Pinball Museum - Pinball Arcade at the shore – Asbury Park

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Silver Ball Museum - NJ Pinball Museum - Pinball Arcade at the shore – Asbury Park

WOW!!!

http://silverballmuseum.com/

The pinball machines you will experience are the best of the more than 6000 pinball machines manufactured between 1933 and 1979. Other classic pinball games will be rotated in as they are shopped, obtained, loaned or consigned to our pinball museum. We hope you enjoy our slice of Americana, located in Asbury Park. It will be great for the whole family to enjoy a fun filled day of pinball games when you are visiting Asbury Park.

100 of the top games of all time, to include:

Cow Poke
EM
Evel Kneivel
many set on free play
come and re-live those great boardwalk memories
bring the whole family
98 or so other classics primarily from the 60’s and 70’s

Lite

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I've never been there, but that's gotta be the coolest place on the East Coast.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I've never been there, but that's gotta be the coolest place on the East Coast.

We've also got FunSpot and PAPA in the summer for tournaments.

I was actually invited to go there from a guy that helped there since my friend and I have been doing Arcade Tours and Arcade Hunters on Youtube. We're going to take them up on that offer hopefully this winter when we all have some time off. The place looks like a lot of fun and it's cool to see that their focused on the games before they went to Solid State mechanics in the 70's.

When we iron out a date to go there, I'll throw it up on here and see if anybody else would want to make a trip. Seeing that you can get their from Penn Station is nifty too because I don't really drive.