Sigma 6000 Supergun for Sale!! Mint and complete!!!!

JRock917

, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a Sigma 6000 Supergun unit I am looking to sell. This unit is in MINT condition (I would even say like new condition), and is complete with box, instructions, voltage adjustment screwdriver, a/v cable, and Jamma harness. As most of you already know, a supergun such as the Sigma will enable you to play arcade pcd boards on your home television set- it's like having an arcade cabinet in your home right on your TV set!! A supergun is perfect for people who want to buy an MVS slot unit and play those type cart games on their home TV. For people like me who have limited space, a supergun is a great alternative to an arcade cabinet as well.

The Sigmas are arguably the best superguns on the market, the most stable, and the most reliable. The unit I am selling is in perfect working order, and has been used very little. I got the unit for my personal collection, but need to sell it for financial reasons- instead of listing it on ebay, I was hoping to possibly work out a deal with one of the Neo Geo fans (like myself) from this board. Many people think the Sigma 6000 is the best unit to have, primarily because it was the last Sigma on the market to feature joystick ports compatible with SNK-made and other type Neo Geo joysticks. What are the differences between the Sigma 6000 and the new Sigma 7000? Based on my research into the matter, none, except that the Neo stick ports are gone and have been replaced with a port not compatible with Neo Geo joysticks in the Sigma 7000. The technology in the units remains the same. The Sigma 6000 is generally more rare that the 7000, which also makes it have more potential value as a collectible.

I am looking to outright sell this Sigma 6000 unit, or may consider trades, but would prefer a direct sale. I have over 100+ feedback on ebay under JRock917. Please email me if you are interested at JRock917@aol.com; this way, I can get back to you much quicker and more efficiently than if you were to post a reply to me on the forums. I can also email pics upon request. Thanks!!!!

JRock917

, ,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks to everyone who has inquired about this unit. Just to answer a few general questions...
the unit has two joystick ports, the a/v cable that comes with it is SNK make (it is the same kind I have for my AES), and my asking price for the unit is $375 OBO. I appreciate the interest and will make a decision on an offer within the next 24 hours. I will post again once the unit is sold. Thanks again!!