Shot... NINE TIMES... and now...

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
He was always bankrupt in terms of musical and acting talent. Now he's just making it official.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
50 Cent's 2003 album Get Rich or Die Tryin♥' catapulted him to global fame.

He must do something now.. lets see if he keeps his promise.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
2hbz4Tr.gif

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It is amazing how much I do not care about that hack. If he is truly broke...good for him, he finally accomplished something.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Not too unusual. When you are successful over and over, you start to think all your business ideas will be successful.
Trump has been bankrupt more times than anyone, and he is still rich as F.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Grew up in the struggles.

Still strugglin' :keke:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Nothing has made me wish leprosy on people more than watching them dance in a club or bar to "in the club".
Seriously it sounds like an 85 year old alzheimers patient had their mouth shot up with novicane while singing into a urinal.

Runner up goes to house of pains "jump around". I hear that shit come on and I immediately want to rip the fucking stereo out of the establishment like Bruce banner.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Wait when he sold vitamin water stock to coca cola during the buyout his shares were worth like 400+ million. I mean seriously with the money he made from his music, acting in movies, commercials etc he somehow is filing bankruptcy and worried about paying a 5 million dollar lawsuit? What happened to the half billion dollars he had free and clear?

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Wait when he sold vitamin water stock to coca cola during the buyout his shares were worth like 400+ million. I mean seriously with the money he made from his music, acting in movies, commercials etc he somehow is filing bankruptcy and worried about paying a 5 million dollar lawsuit? What happened to the half billion dollars he had free and clear?

When you're rich, you become greedy. You don't want to lose even a dime. I see it all the time at work, rich customers trying to scam us for a gallon of milk. Then gets in a 7 series BMW. No joke.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
When you're rich, you become greedy. You don't want to lose even a dime. I see it all the time at work, rich customers trying to scam us for a gallon of milk. Then gets in a 7 series BMW. No joke.

lol nice av

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Come on, man. Power of the Dollar was a really good album. But that was before he got shot. But yes, after that, everything is fucking waste.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Cummon man, the time he offered Floyd Mayweather $750,000 to read one page of Harry potter was fucking Hilarious.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
All to avoid a paltry $5m lawsuit. Pathetic. I hope they don't grant him bankruptcy protection.

Rich fucker should just sell some of his cars.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
that would mean an admission of wrongdoing..

possibly apologize too

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Wow, this is pretty nuts. Dude is a joke to me though, but I'm amazed how fast some people can blow through money. Most lottery winners wind up in the same boat too.

BatManG85

Goal! Goal! Goal!
"Get Up" is a fantastic song if you need a beat to break too.
Surprised though, I read he was a really nice guy to his fans. Insane to see this happen to someone who made so much.
They will probably auction off some of his assets and he will still keep lots of his stuff.

Lesson to be learned- SAVE YO MOTHAFUCKIN CASH IN A BIZZANK MY NIGGAS!!!

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I'm pretty sure that song where he says he's "laughin straight to the bank" seems pretty fuckin ironic now.

o.pwuaioc

Crossed Swords Squire
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34173743

US rapper 50 Cent has posted a film on Instagram showing his new house in Africa even though he has filed for bankruptcy in the US.

He said on the post: "My crib is almost finished in AFRICA. I'm gonna have the craziest House warming party ever."

In July he filed for bankruptcy days after a jury ruled he had to pay $5m (」3.2m) to a woman suing him over a leaked sex tape.

Forbes estimated in May that 50 Cent's net worth was $155m.

He doesn't mention on Instagram where in Africa the new house is located, saying only: "I'll explain later. I got a good life Man."

The video shows people working outside the house but gives few clues to its location.

Reaction across the media and Twitter has been that of surprise given he had filed for bankruptcy.

The entertainer, whose real name is Curtis James Jackson III, said at the time that filing for bankruptcy was a "strategic business move".

2C06567D00000578-0-image-a-1_1441552942319.jpg