Shops in Japan...

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
I may go to Japan by the end of the month...would anyone rec a shop that still puts up a lot of Neo stuffs and a good shop for games in general:)

Thanks!!!

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
Just go to Akihabara in Tokyo. I bought a lot of stuff there. Just make sure you don't spend any money until you go everywhere or you will regret it once you see something else for a cheaper price.

I thought you were coming the US?

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
If you're thinking of coming to Tokyo shoot me a PM.

Me, eight one, RBJake, Rassilion and the rest of the Tokyo crew can give you the guided tour of Akihabara.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
if ur coming to osaka i can do the tour part. feel free to not take me up on it if u think i might be a freak though.

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
tsukaesugi said:

Me, eight one, RBJake, Rassilion and the rest of the Tokyo crew can give you the guided tour of Akihabara.

Id love that:)

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
beelzebubble said:
if ur coming to osaka i can do the tour part. feel free to not take me up on it if u think i might be a freak though.

I dont think you are...When I do get the time Il let you know

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Syxx573 said:
Just go to Akihabara in Tokyo. I bought a lot of stuff there. Just make sure you don't spend any money until you go everywhere or you will regret it once you see something else for a cheaper price.

I thought you were coming the US?

Not this year:)

daybona

Juz,
Softmap is probably the biggest chain that carries Neo stuff.

You should be able to find them in Osaka and Tokyo.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
Check out the store called "Trader" in Akihabara, they have a ton of AES and NeoGeo. You never know when you'll see neo stuff though, just check every game store you find.

Last edited:

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:

Word

Come, well hang out and play the many fighting game!

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
DashK said:
Check out the store called "Trader" in Akihabara, they have a ton of AES and NeoGeo. You never know when you'll see neo stuff though, just check every game store you find.

heard about that shop sir...does it have a website?

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
RBjakeSpecial said:
Word

Come, well hang out and play the many fighting game!

Sure sir...Il let you know:) and Thanks...I might be alone...and may need your help

Syxx573

Azura's Swordsmith
If you're going to Japan at least learn Hiragana and Katakana... they can be a big help if you get lost in Japan. I've been in that situation before, trust me on this. :crying:

Eliza

Mickey's Coach
Syxx573 said:
If you're going to Japan at least learn Hiragana and Katakana... they can be a big help if you get lost in Japan. I've been in that situation before, trust me on this. :crying:

I will only be there for 2 weeks :)

Rassilon

Angel's Love Slave
tsukaesugi said:

For shizzle my nizzles. :D

Robert

20 Year Member
Arcadia magazine (a JPN magazine about arcade games) has a lot of arcade game shop advertisings inside. Check one to take some good place to go.