Shoes (mainly running/walking)

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I have big AND wide feet, and Asics Gel Nimbus 25 are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, no contest. Feels like walking on a big ol' pair of titties. If you can get over how they look then give them a whirl.
That looks comfy as fuck, and just in time to change my beaten ass old shoes.

Gremlin

Hi, I'm Gmegbln
10 Year Member
That looks comfy as fuck, and just in time to change my beaten ass old shoes.

Do it. I wasn't being hyperbolic, the only way I can describe it is you're walking on breasts. A lesser person might say something as trite and banal as "it's like walking on clouds", but we all know you cannot physically walk on an accumulation of particles. You can, however, walk on a titty.

I may not know what it's truly like to actually step on a woman's chest, but I feel like perhaps the thirst for such knowledge has well and truly been satiated; man no longer needs to wonder in a post-Asics Gel Nimbus 25 world.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I have big AND wide feet, and Asics Gel Nimbus 25 are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn, no contest. Feels like walking on a big ol' pair of titties. If you can get over how they look then give them a whirl.
tell me you have these:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Can Skechers ever be cool? I like the look of these Snoop Dogg ones but have brand angst

251016_WBK_D.jpg

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
my last 2 pairs of casual shoes were sketchers walkers. The comfort alone is ridiculous. and extra wide is very common.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
That's because you don't own £3000 of footwear
I can't believe you'd think I'd wear those

fake

15 Year Member
Just a tip, but Sketchers models are usually a rip-off of something that a, looks better and b, is made better. If you can figure out what they're ripping off, go with that.

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
I used to be a shoe snob, but I'm over it. I have my hand made goodyear welted oxfords. Those arent for walking 5-10 miles. I make sure my dress shoes are as comfortable as possible, but it's like putting soft seats in a sports car.

If I'm walking 5-10 miles on holiday, I'm wearing my fucking sketchers.

I have some upscale sneakers, but they are also not that comfortable, and I have to clean them after every outing.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I only wear red wings
20230818-134804.jpg

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Treat yourself to some new carpet.
I have indeed considered that, but the logistics of it are... intimidating. Moving everything out, then back in, I dunno, I guess there's no other way to do it though.

Though I will refrain from placing any bets on whether they do or do not feel exactly like walking on titties, I got a pair of the Nimbus 25s today, and they are indeed comfortable as hell. Dammit, tho, they didn't have one in the colorway in @Neodogg 's post! :keke:

Oh yeah, very good points re: slippers/house shoes. I am also very much on the lookout for a decent pair of them as well.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The fact that everyone is throwing a 't' into Skechers confirms my fears that this is not a respected brand

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Speaking of neodogg, the Kern pic was a collaboration between us. Credit where it's due.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Do it. I wasn't being hyperbolic, the only way I can describe it is you're walking on breasts. A lesser person might say something as trite and banal as "it's like walking on clouds", but we all know you cannot physically walk on an accumulation of particles. You can, however, walk on a titty.

I may not know what it's truly like to actually step on a woman's chest, but I feel like perhaps the thirst for such knowledge has well and truly been satiated; man no longer needs to wonder in a post-Asics Gel Nimbus 25 world.
Holy shit!!! I bought the Nimbus 25 (in the less "out there" color scheme they had) and it does feel like walking on a natural tit. What the fuck this is comfortable as fuck lol

This is the one good recommendation I got from this forum.