Shockbox Insert Update @ Crazearcade

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
DARK ANDY said:

Even though you may not give a shit. There is an update:

I uploaded my Matrimelee insert and Big Bear posted it.

Enjoy.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Even though you may not give a shit. There is an update:

I uploaded my Matrimelee insert and Big Bear posted it.

Enjoy.

I give a shit :glee: .... downloaded. Thanks again, NeoC. Your work certainly doesn't go unappreciated.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
galfordo said:
I give a shit :glee: .... downloaded. Thanks again, NeoC. Your work certainly doesn't go unappreciated.

thanks man, it was more of a continued theme with DarkAndy........lol

We update crazearcade with some of my stuff but Andy is still "WHAT NO UPDATES!??"

lol

He has a vested interest though with BigBears releases since he sent out a lot of art, etc to him. So he wants to see how his help has contributed.

Thank you Andy for helpin out BigBear with some stuff and thanks to anyone else that has contributed or will contribute to get even more inserts up for all of us!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
I have alot to give this week. Just to name a few, I'll be releasing KOM, KOM2 Baseball Stars 2 Baseball Stars....old images that were at Crazearcade waaay back will return AND I may edit RBFF with a darker logo that I have to scan,Metal Slug X's front cover needs to be adjusted to match the home version ..just soo much to do and too lil time to do it in but it will be there. I am also looking around for more physical inserts to scan.. ADK will be released in the future. I love this game so much that I will be releasing a JPN style back cover. I will be releasing a JPN style back cover for KOM2 as well but the regular ones will come 1st.
There's a text update. I can see everything up by Friday or so.
-BB

_Kefka_

Overtop Pathfinder
"Fatal Fury 3 and Fatal Fury SPECIAL will be re-added to this page with the new dimensions. "

You have a Fatal Fury Special insert ?
I hope it will be available again soon :)

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
I have alot to give this week. Just to name a few, I'll be releasing KOM, KOM2 Baseball Stars 2 Baseball Stars....old images that were at Crazearcade waaay back will return AND I may edit RBFF with a darker logo that I have to scan,Metal Slug X's front cover needs to be adjusted to match the home version ..just soo much to do and too lil time to do it in but it will be there. I am also looking around for more physical inserts to scan.. ADK will be released in the future. I love this game so much that I will be releasing a JPN style back cover. I will be releasing a JPN style back cover for KOM2 as well but the regular ones will come 1st.
There's a text update. I can see everything up by Friday or so.
-BB

Finally, some old school inserts! :buttrock:

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
thanks man, it was more of a continued theme with DarkAndy........lol

We update crazearcade with some of my stuff but Andy is still "WHAT NO UPDATES!??"

lol

He has a vested interest though with BigBears releases since he sent out a lot of art, etc to him. So he wants to see how his help has contributed.

Thank you Andy for helpin out BigBear with some stuff and thanks to anyone else that has contributed or will contribute to get even more inserts up for all of us!

:emb: :emb:

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Another Insert by Dave White

Dave was nice enough to share some of his personal inserts for us all! Resized and set into our template, nothing changed/altered.

Strikers 1945 Plus!
1945.jpg

Expect it up soon.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
2 New Suragu Updates

Thanks to Suragu (Dave White) for his recent insert submissions. I just finished formatting his Alpha Mission 2 and Shock Troopers 2 inserts to fit the template used at crazearcade and classic-shock.

Alpha Mission 2
AM2.jpg

Shock Troopers 2
ST2dws.jpg

Uploaded to the site, expect the update as soon as BB gets the info.

-NeoCverA

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
2 More from Dave White!

Dave aka Suragu in these forums has hooked it up once again with 2 more inserts that I have refitted to the Shockbox template.

Metal Slug 2
mslug2.jpg

Neo Turf Masters
neoturf.jpg

Grab 'em while they're hot!

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
kom1awork.jpg

Oh yes,just a taste of things to come later and daily!! I'M BACK!
-BB

NipRing

The Shlonginator,
First off, these inserts are awesome. I dont know who's idea this was originally, but its brilliant!! I'm 10 times more interested in MVS carts than ever!
I just wanted to ask if there might be a Slug4 insert in the works yet. Its the only one missing. And i'd like to complete the set. But again I appreciate all the dedication this shock box/insert project has given.

~bill

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The Collector said:
First off, these inserts are awesome. I dont know who's idea this was originally, but its brilliant!! I'm 10 times more interested in MVS carts than ever!
I just wanted to ask if there might be a Slug4 insert in the works yet. Its the only one missing. And i'd like to complete the set. But again I appreciate all the dedication this shock box/insert project has given.

~bill
Slug 4 in the works?? :cool:
Funny you would ask about that..
Ther eis one in the works BUT in my opinion the arrangement of the front cover was just hideous so I will right the original assemblers wrong. I remove all text and unecessary logos so I am faced with editing the lower portion of the rear cover.
Be on the look out for that one in the next day or so.

-BB

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
kom2bwork.jpg

One of my top 5 favorite games has an insert!!!
Somebody DL this one and unrar it. I just want to confirm that all the files are fine as I UL'ed file 2 and it may be corrupted...hope not.
-BB

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
BIG BEAR said:
Somebody DL this one and unrar it. I just want to confirm that all the files are fine as I UL'ed file 2 and it may be corrupted...hope not.
-BB

Downloaded, extracted and everything is a go.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Oh crap,I left the meg count box up. Will have to make sure I correct that on th enext release. I may get around to correcting that a little later.
Thanks for DL'ing that one Chris. :)
-BB