Shawn, Fatguy and Us....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
D-Lite said:
+1 before the move to Suggestions.

Meh... I feel it should stay here Dean... its not a suggestion... its a comment about the site atm.... and a small comment thing to Shawn...

:kekeke: said:
Nothing related to FatGuy ever stayed on topic
twas part of his charm

Good point... :p

Anyway... +1 before teh Evil Mod squad gets to it...

syringe

Banned
Selling region modded sega cd's is a bad investment as you can rip the games to iso, patch them, and re-burn which keeps the originals in better shape anyway.

D-Lite said:
+1 before the move to Suggestions.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Scanline said:
Selling region modded sega cd's is a bad investment as you can rip the games to iso, patch them, and re-burn.

You know what?

I'm starting to get sick of you.

Tone it down before I make you cry.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
TonK said:
You know what?

I'm starting to get sick of you.

Tone it down before I make you cry.

Sounds like a physical threat towards another member outside of the war room.

Perma-Ban please.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
"
report.gif
"

Use it.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
FrostbayneAucti said:
Isn't perma-ban a feminine hygene product?

I'd ask my g/f , but going by her odor, she doesn't use them. :drool_2:

Garland Russell

Dodgeball Yakuza
Man, I'm glad that Fatguy is gone. He always used to annoy me! They need to get rid of Stinky Dinkins next, as he(or she) used to always annoy me too. That's why I had both of them on my ignore list.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Scanline said:
lol, why exactly?

You were once cool, now all you do is make lame jokes and insult people.

And I can't tell who's side Abasuto is on, Reminds me of Tommy Lee Jones in that one Batman movie... what was his characters name again?

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
TonK said:
Tie a rope to the knife and trailer hitch on his 2k5 Vette, and gun it, i bet it comes out.

:lol:

/on topic, sadly there's so much BS in this thread now it probably won't be viewed seriously by Shawn. Which is sad, since he does have a solid point to make.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Fixed....

Garland Russell said:
That's very funny. People who take the internet too seriously have no life whatsoever.

There dumbass noob... NOW your last post makes sense...

Now kindly go and tell you mother I've been nasty to you and have her wipe your arse some more...

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
We should get a couple things straight. I had wasabi give butta my posts. It was my choice. I am back to try to work out a pending deal. That is all. While I agree that a lot of things have to change please don't turn this into a bring FatGuy back thread. MY account was crippled but it was deleted by my own choice. Once I get my pending deal taken care of my buisiness here will be done.

Garland Russell

Dodgeball Yakuza
Originally Posted By rotphungte
There dumbass noob... NOW your last post makes sense...

Now kindly go and tell you mother I've been nasty to you and have her wipe your arse some more...

I guess you have no life, either, moron. And I'm 22, thank you very much. And I've been here for a year now, so how am I exactly a noob?
OWNED

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
Garland Russell said:
I guess you have no life, either, moron. And I'm 22, thank you very much. And I've been here for a year now, so how am I exactly a noob?
OWNED

err.... You cant OWN rot buddy... Meh! :lol:

Chicago Cheeseburgler Crew

BANNED , Banned , Here's why
10 Year Member
Garland Russell said:
That's very funny. People who make fun of other people have no life whatsoever.
Garland Russell said:

So you claim that people who make fun of others have no life. Then you go on to try to OWN someone? Wow talk about a retarded fucking piece of shit. This forum is going to be a great place when only dumbfucks like you are here. It'll be real easy to moderate then.

Garland Russell

Dodgeball Yakuza
Originally Posted By :kekeke:
So you claim that people who make fun of others have no life. Then you go on to try to OWN someone? Wow talk about a retarded fucking piece of shit. This forum is going to be a great place when only dumbfucks like you are here. It'll be real easy to moderate then.

Man, you are really starting to tick me off. How would you feel if someone insults you for no reason? You wouldn't like that, would you? Exactly. I'm not exactly dumb. He's the one who started it, now I'm finishing it. Period.

dreamstationx

Marked Wolf
20 Year Member
Garland Russell said:
Man, you are really starting to tick me off. How would you feel if someone insults you for no reason? You wouldn't like that, would you? Exactly. I'm not exactly dumb. He's the one who started it, now I'm finishing it. Period.

err.... You cant OWN rot buddy... Meh!

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Garland Russell said:
How would you feel if someone insults you for no reason? You wouldn't like that, would you?

It would have zero bearing on my emotional state of mind.

Garland Russell said:
He's the one who started it, now I'm finishing it. Period.

Spoken like a 9 year old.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hello Garland...

Garland Russell said:
OWNED

Hehe... Hi Garland my friend...

How are you buddy? I see that you've decided to talk to me...

I am glad that your 22... it shows that you've survived being a turd in your mothers womb and lived long enough to talk to me on the internet...

As for morons... intelligence and age don't go hand... I could list my academic and personal data for your perusal... but it would just go to show how stupid and inept your last post was about me...

As for you being a noob... I apologize for calling you that... and in parting I say this...

You are not a noob... you are just a small wank stain on the Carpet of NG.com... because even noobs offer some intelligence...

Thank You for Reading this post... I assume that you will be trying a clever repost some stage...

Let it be known to ALL that this wank stain Garland Russell has owned me...

Yours Sincerely.

Rot.

PS. I am a busy man... so if you must post... be assured I will find time in my heavy... and sometimes hectic schedule to wank on you some more...

:kekeke: said:
We should get a couple things straight. I had wasabi give butta my posts. It was my choice. I am back to try to work out a pending deal. That is all. While I agree that a lot of things have to change please don't turn this into a bring FatGuy back thread. MY account was crippled but it was deleted by my own choice. Once I get my pending deal taken care of my buisiness here will be done.

Hehe... OK OK... I see... laters fats... I'll miss you for sure...