Serious dicussion about the newcomers of NESTS sage

Reno Garcia

Morden's Lackey
O.K the NESTS sage is over, now its time to discuss the character in the List that I post,(I forget more..?)
Next characters since 1999 (KOF characters , not another game)
newscomers of 99:
-K
-Maxima
-Whip
-Jhun Hoon
-Bao
newscomers of 2000:
-Lin
-Seth
-Ramon
-Vanessa
-Kula
-Hinako
newscomers of 2001:
-Foxy
-K´9999
-Mei-li
-Angel (not Ann-Hell)

debatable characters:
-Kyo-1
-Kyo-2
Its time to decide the best overall fighter, put the rankings of newscomers, discuss each fighter with a litlle posibility,the top-tier and the top-tier of the character that put out.

Sticks

Super Spy Agent
The NESTS Saga was interesting, to the extent it consisted of Robots, Clones, Cyborgs, and Espionage.

K' Dash and K' 9999 (aka Kaneda and Tetsuo): Snk went into the cyber punk era and these two characters were created. K' took Kyo's spot as hero of the KoF as K' 9999 is the "Iori" for K'. Another question about K' is what is his age? He is between 16-18, what kind of profile is that?

Maxima: The hulking cyborg was alright.

Whip: She's a cute character and K's sister. She is one of few fighting game characters that uses a whip. Why did she name the whip, "Widow?" The whip isn't alive unless it's a snake.

The Kyo Clones: Just call them Kyo 94 and 95, geeezzz!

Angel: "Moooooooooo!"

Kula: "Freeze Girl!" is she related to Sub Zero!

Foxy and Diana: Fencers in a fighting game, that's okay.

Ramon: Lucha Libre rocks...?

Vanessa and Seth: Two secret agents, that's all.

Hinako: Ahhhhhh, a female sumo!

Lin and Bao: Both can major roles in the Dragon Saga, if Eolith decides that.

Jhun Hoon: He is an IDIOT for crashing into the car.

Mei Li Jinju: She is the first Korean Tae Kwon Do Martial Artist in the KoF. Kind of weird in the head though, but I like her.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
i thought kula would be the iori of k'. so is kyo becoming the new terry? with that said, i guess there are on chances of the garou team to win another tournament. however, terry has to win a tournament before motw. So i guess until 2010 when rock wins the tournament is the day i'll see that. unless something interesting happens say, mary's dead. after all she is never mentioned in garou.

Reno Garcia

Morden's Lackey
Originally posted by Sticks:
[QB]The NESTS Saga was interesting, to the extent it consisted of Robots, Clones, Cyborgs, and Espionage.

K' Dash and K' 9999 (aka Kaneda and Tetsuo): Snk went into the cyber punk era and these two characters were created. K' took Kyo's spot as hero of the KoF as K' 9999 is the "Iori" for K'. Another question about K' is what is his age? He is between 16-18, what kind of profile is that?

SNK didn´t not much explain their origen,profiles, and not much background around K, in gameplay, is a offesive character that a limited but crazy arsenal of moves that frustrates the opponent, is not the "Hero" similar to Kyo in KOF, and K´9999 plays the sam erole that Iori, first K´9999 appears in the last episode of the sage or not¿?, instead that Iori appears in the second chapter of the Orochi sage,they´re nothing of the rivalty that mantains these characters in the sage and K´9999 is limited in their possibilties of gameplay.

Maxima: The hulking cyborg was alright.

For the companion of fatigues of K´is good, a leats have their movelist to put their place in the KOF world but it´s forgiven many times but it´s tuned down since their apparition.

Whip: She's a cute character and K's sister. She is one of few fighting game characters that uses a whip. Why did she name the whip, "Widow?" The whip isn't alive unless it's a snake.

I´m defined three adjetives to these characters, (stupid,covard a irrelevant to the storyline) is the stupid excuse to introduce the Ikari Team into NESTS sage, (similar to Leona in the Orochi sage) but is a less desenvolupment character, they put one super,a didn´t change more since their apparition, I didn´t miss her if Eolith kill her is one of the WORST characters desenvolupment for SNK, Ivy clone¿? you mistake SNK.

The Kyo Clones: Just call them Kyo 94 and 95, geeezzz!

Other idiocy for SNK minds, they destroy one storyline (the invasion of KYOOOOOOOOOOS mUA HAHAHA) and gameplay (two KYO´s for the price of one ,STUPID hey), a least their reserve the Original with a new costume.

Angel: "Moooooooooo!"

I Like her and her stlye of gameplay, but is hard to play her, is the sexy female in 2001

Kula: "Freeze Girl!" is she related to Sub Zero!

Is related to more things, instead a antagonism to K (flames v.s ice) that appear in Samurai Shodow 4, is a regular character that have a cheap SDM and a anti-projectil attack that differents that the other regulars characters.

Foxy and Diana: Fencers in a fighting game, that's okay.

In true, you can said Foxy, Diana didn´t make a playable character, is a sinomin that NESTS prefer bizarre subordinates that appears related in a manga storyline that a "normal subordinates"),is regular but good character but They make one appeareance for storyline pruposed, similar to the famous one boss for one game famous in KOF.

Ramon: Lucha Libre rocks...?

One of the most controversial characters, the half part Hated with a passion, the other ...., but I have one choice to defend it, he is a joke character with a crappy normal attacks, inefective specials but have their moment, I laugh with him, I win with hin, I play against the cheapest bosses Original Zero and Ignis well with him (in one game I quit 2/3 with him), I have combos with him, in conclution:
-Ramon saves for the put-out.
-Whip bye-bye.

Vanessa and Seth: Two secret agents, that's all.

two of the best KOF characters that releases SNK with a newscomers in the NESTS sage, Vanessa destroys the steretype of the male boxer and she is rapid and lethal in the close combat, Seth is more average but is good (an their strike cheap for hell) have styles in the KOF world.

Hinako: Ahhhhhh, a female sumo!

Another controversial characters similar to Ramon , irrelevant and rare style to fight in KOF of derserves and a place in it, many kofers rare ehh¿?, ask that: What the hell SNK, put it a female sumo in it instead of comeback Yamazaki or Billy or Eiji?

Lin and Bao: Both can major roles in the Dragon Saga, if Eolith decides that.

Lin can play a major role (for THaT Ron release), but put Bao to a important role in the Dragon sage) is a deseperate intent to didn´t kill Bao for good.

Jhun Hoon: He is an IDIOT for crashing into the car.

I fear to contradict you, Jhun Hoon is NOT the Idiot that derseve that the car crushing him, is the IDIOT that appears to be a rival to Kim and makes their face in two sages, an a Athena fan....., Mei Li is a universe more popular and a good fighter that him, one conclution that never forget, dear kofers.. .

Kim and Hwoarang didn´t mix well...

Mei Li Jinju: She is the first Korean Tae Kwon Do Martial Artist in the KoF. Kind of weird in the head though, but I like her.

Ok, is the more popular background character that appears in KOF 2001 and is the succesor of Vanessa in the steriotype of deadly destroyer female character in KOF, neither bad opinions, all good opinions, one of other fixes charcters in next KOF´s