Senko no Ronde DUO and Ketsui: KizunaJigokuTachi Extra

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
What were the impressions from the loketest? Don't see too many comments on that youtube clip.

Shuurin

n00b
Wasn't even aware this existed and I like G. Rev. The POV changes that occur are little jarring from that loketest but it looks fun. Hopefully it wasn't canceled or anything late in the dev cycle.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Wasn't even aware this existed and I like G. Rev. The POV changes that occur are little jarring from that loketest but it looks fun. Hopefully it wasn't canceled or anything late in the dev cycle.

The teaser page for the game is still up on G.rev's site, so it seems like they're still working on it.

My guess is that loketest impressions weren't as good as G.rev was expecting. So they're probably trying to find a way to tweak the gameplay, but are having a tough time finding something that works. Since the game seems really far into the dev cycle, they probably think it would be too much of a waste to cancel it at this point. Again, just a guess.

Kiken

Camel Slug
The teaser page for the game is still up on G.rev's site, so it seems like they're still working on it.

My guess is that loketest impressions weren't as good as G.rev was expecting. So they're probably trying to find a way to tweak the gameplay, but are having a tough time finding something that works. Since the game seems really far into the dev cycle, they probably think it would be too much of a waste to cancel it at this point. Again, just a guess.

Most likely this plus it probably got put on hold to develop the 360 port of Senko No Ronde DUO (they're still a fairly small company afterall). Also, G.rev still do a lot of projects out-sourced to them by larger companies... it's possible that those are eating into dev time.