Sengoku carton box collector's condition PRICE DOWN !

Christophe

n00b
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Here is a Sengoku Jap NHG Carton box. The item should be considered as a collector's piece.
At first, it is ABSOLUTELY FREE of ANY sunfading

- The box looks new : it has only been opened twice since I own the game. The first time when before buying it for checking, the second time to take the pictures I put on this link :

http://photos.yahoo.com/chrisratel

There is only a VERY TINY insertion (probably due to a slight shock) on the left spine, just on the right upper edge.
EVERYTHING ELSE is just incredible... ALL corners and edges are ultra-sharp and immaculate.

- This box contains a near mint++ cart. If you except the usual insertion marks and 1 tiny pox on the front right side, it would be considered as MINT by other people.
The manual must have been opened once or twice also. That is why I would grade it as a near mint++ but some people would do it as MINT simply...Baggie included of course.
The whole is inserted in a solid plastic tray, with 1 minor crack on 1 of the external corners, can happen even to new games since this part is really weak.

I repeat this is a VERY RARE item since it exists ONLY in carton version, and this one is in ALMOST PERFECT SHAPE.

Now the price : 100 usd SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY by ems.
Payment methods : Paypal (+3.9% for fees), International Money Orders, Western Union, Bank wire transfer