Selling Various Anime and Manga

slerch666

updyke,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm trying to clear up some space and I need to sell the folowing items:

MANGA

Tuxedo Gin Manga book 3- basically brand new. I opened it, saw that I already read this one and put it down. $8 shipped. MSRP $9.95

Oh My Goddess! Childhood's End- MSRP $15.95. I'll sell for $10 shipped. Another "I already had this one" mistake.

Inu-Yasha Book 4 (large version, not 2nd edition)- yet another bout of stupidity on my part, I already had this one. MSRP $15.95. You can get the smaller eidtion for $9.95, so I can sell this one for $6.50 shipped.

Kare Kano book 1- Misprinted title. Goes from page 144 to ~98 and back up to 144. Pages 145-196 are not in this book. I'm selling this to someone who wants to see if they like it. $3.00 shipped.

ANIME DVD
Ranma 1/2: Random Rhapsody: The Way We're Not MSRP $29.99. I'll sell for $11.50 shipped.

Witch Hunter Robin disc 1 LE (with box and all that stuff) UNOPENED $55 shipped. MSRP $59.99

Haibane Renmei Disc 1 LE with Box, UNOPENED MSRP $35. I'll sell for $30 shipped. ON HOLD, WAITING FOR PAYMENT

No trades this time out. I need to move these things OUT and make some money back. No DECENT offers will be refused. No one outside of the US, unless you wish to pay the extra shipping fees incurred.

PM me with offers.

Thanks for looking!

You can see my eBay feedback here.

If you need pictures, they can be taken and emailed to you.

Everything is in mint-near mint condition. Buy multiple items and we can make a better deal (less travel to the post office the better, IMO)

I have also dealt with many members on the boards, most recently dokjosky. I've traded with qube.

Last edited:
Q

qube

BUMP for a great guy :cool:

slerch, if you decide you want to trade later on let me know. I would be interested in a couple of things you have ;)

Marq

slerch666

updyke,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
qube said:
BUMP for a great guy :cool:

slerch, if you decide you want to trade later on let me know. I would be interested in a couple of things you have ;)

Marq
Shoot me a PM and let me know what you want. Doesn't seem to be a lot of interest so why not go for a trade? How about the Sakura Taisen toys you have? :D

BTW, they NCSX cancelled the order for the Sakura Real Model toy, evidently it's "not in stock" (which I knew) and they'll NEVER be getting it back in. Why they left it on the site I will never know. Bastards.

CapcomFanConverted

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great guy here, Anime enthusiast that has THE single largest collection I've encountered. A great guy to talk to as well, all people who've bought from him have said nothing but good. He also has a review up on AnimeonDVD.com that was excellent and is well known around these forums for some time. Always excellent, pick up his stuff!

Hey slerch, did you ever manage to finish Utena yet? I'm sure you'd like the ending, if just for the music. I sold all my OSTs by now and I hope you know that they're coming out in America. I finally acquired the seventh OST and have been selling my OSTs 4+ to a guy in Australia who paid me very generously. I also acquired Spirit of Wonder (The AE OOP disc!!!! Complete!!!) from bokmeow!!! I'm so happy. I'm going to watch it soon.

slerch666

updyke,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
CapcomFanConverted said:
Great guy here, Anime enthusiast that has THE single largest collection I've encountered. A great guy to talk to as well, all people who've bought from him have said nothing but good. He also has a review up on AnimeonDVD.com that was excellent and is well known around these forums for some time. Always excellent, pick up his stuff!

Hey slerch, did you ever manage to finish Utena yet? I'm sure you'd like the ending, if just for the music. I sold all my OSTs by now and I hope you know that they're coming out in America. I finally acquired the seventh OST and have been selling my OSTs 4+ to a guy in Australia who paid me very generously. I also acquired Spirit of Wonder (The AE OOP disc!!!! Complete!!!) from bokmeow!!! I'm so happy. I'm going to watch it soon.
I thought I PM'd you about Utena's ending already? I really felt it picked up at the end, when I was so disenchanted with it during the later parts of the 30s episodes. I really did enjoy all the music and yeah, I knew Pioneer was bringing the music to the US... can't WAIT for that one... especially not having to pay $60+ per disc.

I've had the Spirit of Wonder AE OOP for a while now. I got lucky and found mine on Half.com about 4 months after most stores no longer had it... and at a decent price too. It's a pretty cool show, I just wish there had been more (I also have the movie/OVA thing from Bandai, which was pretty good as well).

Not everyone knows about my AoD.com reviews :D There's actually 2 of them up, though the one they chopped the end of it off. I KNOW I sent it to them complete, but it only goes through so far and then stops. Not sure what happened there. I assume you were talking about the Aa! Megami-sama review I did (it's for the LE set)? It takes a lot of motivation for me to take the time to write a review, but the 2 movies I reviewed I felt were worth it.

And KOF_FANATIK- HR IS a good show, though it's one of those shows that you have to get further into the series to see where it's going. It's like watching people during their everyday lives (interesting lives at least :D) and then it all sort of starts falling into place. It's well animated as well.

slerch666

updyke,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump

Looks like I'm putting this stuff up on eBay over the weekend.

Somebody buy something please! :D