Selling some PSP stuff (really good stuff!)

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
I think I'd like to sell some stuff which I don't really use or don't really like too much. Everything is in superb adult-owned condition, mint or certainly near mint and complete.

Shipping means in the USA. Payment is to be via Paypal. If you are ouside the USA, then PM me and we can probably figure something out.

PSP STUFF

1) PSP (JPN, 1.0 Firmware) asking $225 shipped -
This is on on ebay - have bids now so I can't sell here anymore.

2) 1GB Sandisk Memory Stick for PSP asking $75 shipped. *SOLD*

3) Mercury for PSP asking $33 shipped. Very cool 3D action/puzzle game, kinda like Marble Madness but more to it. Near Mint, includes box, instructions etc.

4) Hot Shots Golf for PSP asking $33 shipped. Famous golf game, probably one of the best PSP games too. But Golf jsut isn't my game so I will sell this off. Near Mint, includes box, instructions etc.

5) Lumines asking $33 shipped. *SOLD*

DS Stuff

*edited*

Not sure I want to sell any DS items yet, but I may have a Trauma Center, Phoenix Wright and Quendan to sell eventually. Need to sell the PSP first before I decide. Sorry.

---

PM me if you're interested in any of these items. Feel free to make an offer, but I'm not exactly desperate to sell. ;) These prices are all fair for what you get IMO.

Last edited:

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
No trades at the moment. I mainly want the money for new games not released yet. :kekeke: So that's why no trades.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
PM replied to.

A few people in the UK inquired, so later today I'm going to the PO to see how much shipping will be to the UK for you guys.

Also looks like I have ebay bids on the 1.0 PSP already so I can't sell it independently here anymore. So if anyone wants that, bid on ebay please.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
To any UK buyers, I went to the post office to ask about shipping:

1 game only is approximatey $4 airmail or $12.50 registered airmail. Plus $1.29 for a plain cardboard shipping envelope (i have some bubble wrap and stuff here).

Extra items would be a little more of course.

Hotshots Golf
is still unwanted! :loco: Give this game a home, it's one of the PSP's best titles.

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
Mercury & Hotshots Golf still available. Perfect condition & complete. Give these nice games a new home! :glee: