Selling it ALL! Everything MUST Go!!

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
So long story short, when opportunity arised, I'm JUMPING on it! Thus I'm selling my entire collection. This may be more expensive later in life, but will still exist.. As for now, I'm fuffiling my dreams in racing! So, please buy my stuff!
8366078496_e036796b33_m.jpg

All prices have shipping included, US only please! And PayPal Gift, or add the 4%! Thanks everyone!

One More Thing!!! Pics are available upon request, I'm just posting quickly.

MVS:

Blazing Star $85.
Spin Master $65.
Metal Slug 2 $40.

Mother Boards:

Atomiswave $140. + Bootleg Dolphin Blue Cart (both for $180. Shipped)

Jamma PCB'S:

Tekken 3 $60.
Ninja Gaiden $50.
Double Dragon (character sprites occasionally have lines) $65.
Gyruss - (On Hold)

I also have a small collection of Japanese push buttons (sanwa) and joysticks

a power supply $20.

2 Neo CD Pads great condition $65.

and an incomplete sanwa modded aes stick, it had a sanwa stick, i just never bought the buttons. $55.

Prices Not Fair? Ask away!!! All need to go!!
Thanks!

PS: Best to get ahold of me via PM, I will be checking thread periodically, but I can reply very quickly if you send me a PM

-Bill

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bad Dudes Vs. Dragon Ninja SOLD!
Video encoder (jrok) SOLD!
GQ-4X True USB EPROM Programmer from MCU Mall and UV-Light eraser SOLD!
Mv-1 Mobo w/ battery mod, and pause switch SOLD!
Neo Turf Masters SOLD!
Tekken Tag Tournament (Has FUCKED up graphics problems, I have video's may be easy fixxer) SOLD!
CPSII A Board SOLD!
DonPachi SOLD!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles + Free Manual SOLD!
The Simpsons SOLD!

Last edited:

mr_e

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What club are you planning on racing in? CCS?

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I'll take tekken tag and see what I can do with it

Done! Might be able to find another bad one on ebay, it might just be the romset, but everything is surface mounted...

What club are you planning on racing in? CCS?
I raced at mid ohio, and Putnam Park (Indiana) a lot this summer and earned my license, so yes CCS I think its "Mid-Atlantic" Dont trust me on that haha, and as soon as I get my ASRA Liscense, ill be moving along. Everyone there complimented my speeds, and said I need to race, and I just got a deal to roll with a group called the Assfault Junkies, and I have a whole season ahead of me already scheduled, but I need every dime I can get to pay for parts when I wad my bike up... Last season I pre qualified, but I couldn't stay due to money, so this year I'm going at it with everything I can get! Only thing I am sponsored with are Dunlop Sportmax Q2 Rear Tires by the assfault junkies.. so Wish me luck, and I'd appreciate any help!

-Bill

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Just sent you $$ for you know what. :D Thanks for the quick responses and pic man!

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Thanks for the help so far!!! Big wave of feedback going out!

+BUMPAGE

This stuffs gotta go! If not from here, its hitting the eBay..

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
UPDATE:

ADDED:
GQ-4X True USB EPROM Programmer from MCU Mall and UV-Light eraser $120.

Again, I thank everyone for helping me here, only a few more days until I send this stuff to eBay!

-Bill

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Added bootleg dolphin blue cart. Selling it with the atomiswave now.

BUMP!

-Bill

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
I'd be curious to know what you have as far as stick mounting plates, and if you have any clear/skeleton Semitsu/Sanwa buttons or bubble balltops.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
PM sent for eprom burner

Sup Ice,

If your burner doesn't come with "The Little Gray Jumper Wire," the adapter for programming 42 Pin eproms, and a power plug, then get these.

These are required to program some sound and graphics roms.

Last edited:

JammaGuy

Previously I-d-o-s-k-8
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Thanks everyone for your help with my sales thread, unfortunately, it cannot last forever, tonight is the last night, and tomorrow morning for any serious deals before eBay, except for whats on hold.

Thanks again!

-Bill

mr_e

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I raced at mid ohio, and Putnam Park (Indiana) a lot this summer and earned my license, so yes CCS I think its "Mid-Atlantic" Dont trust me on that haha, and as soon as I get my ASRA Liscense, ill be moving along. Everyone there complimented my speeds, and said I need to race, and I just got a deal to roll with a group called the Assfault Junkies, and I have a whole season ahead of me already scheduled, but I need every dime I can get to pay for parts when I wad my bike up... Last season I pre qualified, but I couldn't stay due to money, so this year I'm going at it with everything I can get! Only thing I am sponsored with are Dunlop Sportmax Q2 Rear Tires by the assfault junkies.. so Wish me luck, and I'd appreciate any help!

-Bill

I've been a part of the midwest roadracing scene for about 5 years now. CRA and CCS licensed. Switched to a supermoto this past year but have been on the sportbike scene for about 15 years or so now. Hit a cracker up if you wanna chat bikes and whatnot sometime. Thats my other passion, beyond smashing buttons on big red arcade cabs.