SELLING BRAND NEW SEALED MAJORAS MASK NEW 3dsxl SYSTEM

games91999

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
Selling a brand new sealed majoras mask new 3dsxl system, looking for $280 shipped

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Selling a brand new sealed majoras mask new 3dsxl system, looking for $300 shipped, would consider trades for sega cd, sega Saturn, partial payment towards neo cab, or star wars memorabilia. Thanks.

$100. not bad for a day's flip.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Absolutely.
What's wrong with these people.... :blow_top:

This is a hot item and people are actually paying more for it. As long as people keeping paying stupid $$$ the scalpers will keep taking advantage.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
This is a hot item and people are actually paying more for it. As long as people keeping paying stupid $$$ the scalpers will keep taking advantage.

The fun thing is Gamestop released 4 per store yesterday for the normal msrp of $200 chain wide. Now they are selling a $300 bundle with the hard bound manual and physical copy of the game too and the scalpers are out in full effect quickly trying to salvage any profit left in them.

I really hate the current gen flipping thats going on. Normal gamers are basically frozen out of what they would normally buy in a store, but on a constant basis and forced to pay a premium. Its happening with these, the 20th anny ps4's, the whole amiibo fiasco and pretty much anything with an "LE" stamped on the front.

I have no sympathy for the OP. He either bought this machine yesterday. Or it didn't sell for $500 before GS did the re-release.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The fun thing is Gamestop released 4 per store yesterday for the normal msrp of $200 chain wide. Now they are selling a $300 bundle with the hard bound manual and physical copy of the game too and the scalpers are out in full effect quickly trying to salvage any profit left in them.

I really hate the current gen flipping thats going on. Normal gamers are basically frozen out of what they would normally buy in a store, but on a constant basis and forced to pay a premium. Its happening with these, the 20th anny ps4's, the whole amiibo fiasco and pretty much anything with an "LE" stamped on the front.

I have no sympathy for the OP. He either bought this machine yesterday. Or it didn't sell for $500 before GS did the re-release.

^All this shit right here. Damn scalpers/flippers and half assed new console and game releases are making me starting to hate gaming with a passion.

Shove that damn 3DS up your ass sideways with no lube.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This thread makes me feel hope that one day when I care enough, I might find a MH4 New 3DS for a fair price.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

I'm also not fond of the current gen flipping. When the new PS4/Xbone Borderlands got announced I'd not heard about the Claptrap-In-A-Box edition right away. I heard about it the next day. So i went to try and get one the following day as I figured a new game that expensive wouldn't sell out so fast (I had no problem getting the deluxe copy of BL2). BB wasn't offering the Claptrap edition so I hit up lamestop as they are usually better on getting these things.

"Nope, all sold out already". Damn flippers had already bought em all up and were selling em on feebay for $600-$700+. Wasn't gonna pay that and figured I'd not get one. Was coming out this week so on Monday I once again checked the lamestop site. And to my amazement they had them listed FS. Ordered one up Monday night, and had it Tuesday afternoon. All for MSRP + tax/shipping. Which was much cheaper than feebay pricing.

Fuckin flippers

BTW, is a pretty fuckin koll package. Not really worth the price, but oh well, BL is my fave game series of the last 15-20 or so years.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0

How about a quick Chicago meet-up b/w you two? :keke:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0

It's all screwed up.
As Panda says - It's all about money whoring.

I feel what namely Cdamm and everyone else says about this current gen flippers/scalpers.
Gaming itself isn't that nice nowadays and being surrounded by these vultures only ruins the experience even more.
I'd like to see those when this shit's gonna be only digital... It'll have unfortunately to happen. Sooner or later.

The "magic" pretty much dissapeared with the 7th gen consoles, so I don't care for this shit. But I feel for the others.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Hopefully you are joking. Giant annoying sigs are pretty standard here.
-ud

The truth.

girl_zpsb2dc816a.png

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
LOL makes me think about when BigTinz had that giant ass space sig, and than babby dicks happened.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Cory_pooooon sig is the best sig ever created on this site second only to StaticX :cool:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
I offer $250 shipped

$199.99 for the console
+ $12.50 for 6.25% sales tax
+ $13 for shipping via USPS Medium Flat Rate Box
+ $9.02 for 4% paypal fees
= $234.51

+ $15.49 bonus fun money for the free boner your sig gave me.

= $250 Total

LMK, thanks