Seller wasn't clear, actually he was a total liar. SHAVE YOUR ANGER THREAD.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
That's terrible. There have been horror stories over the years specifically with AES stuffs and customs. All you can do is hope that your items don't land in the hands of the angry brain dead.
BB
I actually don't think it was the seller at all. I had the same thing happen to me a while back when I bought a couple of carts from a forum member. I was sent pics before I bought them and the labels were absolutely mint. When I received them, I found this....

This does not look like it was ripped because of opening the case. The rips both stop before the end of the labels. It's as if someone stuck their finger nail through the label and ripped it on purpose. It was also very evident that the packaging had been opened at some point during the delivery. Fucking customs!

How was the packaging when you received it?

It unfortunate either way but it may not have been the seller that did it. Just sayin'.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Imagine if he had gotten some yanton carts. Half a pound of sand, bugs, arrive in a cereal box, and all the good stuff. I have only gotten one of his carts and it looked like it was drug a hundred feet through a sandy back yard but played perfect.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
i just care how i spend my money, i can live without a sengoku 3 cart, or mslug 5 or anything.

but if I pay for 10 i won't accept 5 happily.

these games are not gifts, don't you think so?

even a crushed MVS cart must be accepted with a smile?

LOL

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
it was 58 euro shipped, only 3 euro of shipping in an envelope, not box...

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
hell, this is how my MS5 arrived

FE0JVOYl.jpg

I don't really care, still plays fine.

That's what happens when the Mounties Deliver the mail. :D

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
the seller has offered to refund upon getting back the item to him, I hope this won't end like that guy who sent a joystick back to rimm_rs and never saw a refund @.@

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I hope you get a complete collection soon, so you can stop ruining MVS for everyone with the level of pickiness that will result in higher prices across the board for carts that are supposed to be cheap junk.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I hope you get a complete collection soon, so you can stop ruining MVS for everyone with the level of pickiness that will result in higher prices across the board for carts that are supposed to be cheap junk.

This, exactly this. Mvs is not home console.

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,

I think the fun has already been sucked from every facet of Neo gaming - I even think people are paying money for shitty Pockets now.

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
also home console should be cheap junk, there is nothing different but the manual and insert. they all are fucking videogames meant to be played. if you don't understand this you are blind. then stop accepting the pickiness about the home system too.
have a happy life peeps

Bar81

Note to self, Place interesting, Custom rank here.
20 Year Member
I think the fun has already been sucked from every facet of Neo gaming - I even think people are paying money for shitty Pockets now.

Pretty much this. Is there anything Neo that hasn't been bootlegged to death at this point and price jacked.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
also home console should be cheap junk, there is nothing different but the manual and insert. they all are fucking videogames meant to be played. if you don't understand this you are blind. then stop accepting the pickiness about the home system too.
have a happy life peeps

you clearly do not understand the importance insert marks have on a game.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
have a happy life peeps

Don't be upset now that you sold all your good stuff. Be a man about it.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
have a happy life peeps

Didn't you sell some AES stuff recently for NOT CHEAP JUNK prices? Seems kinda oxymoronish to me. Just sayin'

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Didn't you sell some AES stuff recently for NOT CHEAP JUNK prices? Seems kinda oxymoronish to me. Just sayin'

Sure ~ Now it's time to start building a mint MVS collection to flip for profit in a few years - don't forget your shock boxes - print some inserts, booty some mini marquees - and cardboard sleeves - max it out ~ $ $ $ $

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
to my personal point of view even MVSs are not cheap junk, they are neo geo aracde games, that's all. some are cheap and some are not.

what i find "oxymoronish" is that if somebody gets ripped off buying a MVS game it's fine, if it happens with AES carts everybody will start to scream and cry loud.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
to my personal point of view even MVSs are not cheap junk, they are neo geo aracde games, that's all. some are cheap and some are not.

what i find "oxymoronish" is that if somebody gets ripped off buying a MVS game it's fine, if it happens with AES carts everybody will start to scream and cry loud.

Well considering that AES titles are really to be collected and not played, MVS titles are different,like you said, they are meant to be played. If it doesn't have serials just print a repro label and enjoy the game, now you have to pay the shipping to send it back to him. Ebay does not require them to refund your shipping back to them.

It's a label man, a label. Shit doesn't bring the room together like a Neo Geo Rug.
View attachment 4914
Used with permission from CDAMM

Last edited:

Lord_Tibor

FLIPTASTIC PRICEJACKER!
it's wrong description, not a label. that's all. and who said that aes titles are to be collected? i will leave you with your idea, that doesn't bother me at all.
Well considering that AES titles are really to be collected and not played, MVS titles are different,like you said, they are meant to be played. If it doesn't have serials just print a repro label and enjoy the game, now you have to pay the shipping to send it back to him. Ebay does not require them to refund your shipping back to them.

It's a label man, a label. Shit doesn't bring the room together like a Neo Geo Rug.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
it's wrong description, not a label. that's all. and who said that aes titles are to be collected? i will leave you with your idea, that doesn't bother me at all.

Evidently you haven't seen some of the AES collections here. Most are never even played due to the value of the games.