SegaFan4Life is Japhei

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
J. Max said:
Yes, and also New Jersey.

Hey, I'm from Jersey:) Requesting sanctuary.

I'll bring my own Banhammer.

2346302675_642af7ec77.jpg

Segafan4life

Banned
O. Yashiro said:
Boy, that perfect feedback rating of 3 just cant be touched.

O.

You should add about 100 to that in the next week combined on ebay and the Board.

Have a good one.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
Segafan4life said:
You should add about 100 to that in the next week combined on ebay and the Board.

Have a good one.

Not gonna call it yet. But we shall see. Although with your actions here, I think you may have already screwed your rep here.

O.

HeartlessNinny

Heartlessness is a virtue
ki_atsushi said:
Quoted for truth. TonK is da muthafuckin' man.

We should make up some t-shirts that say this, and someone can sell 'em in the Neo Store. :D

HeartlessNinny

And another thing:

Even if you're not Japhei, you're still a douchebag. Hitting you with a banhammer would be a good and just deed, and the mod that did it could justifiably sleep the sleep of the righteous.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Arcademan said:
And TEH DRAMA lives on!!! +1 :buttrock:

Well said.

Now that I got the +1 out of the way, can't we just IP ban him or something? Or have the mods tried, but it was unsuccessful?

Segafan4life

Banned
HeartlessNinny said:
And another thing:

Even if you're not Japhei, you're still a douchebag. Hitting you with a banhammer would be a good and just deed, and the mod that did it could justifiably sleep the sleep of the righteous.

Your a retard with a 7 trader rating and hundreds of posts. Go somewhere with that ratio.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Segafan4life said:

Have a good one.

Yes oh great one, you're selling e-cock is bigger then all that oppose you.

Seriously, I don't have anything against you, but just what are you trying to prove by putting this bullshit out there? No one cares how much you sell outside these boards nor is anyone impressed. That's why there's a trader rating for these boards.

Segafan4life

Banned
Jedah Doma said:
Yes oh great one, you're selling e-cock is bigger then all that oppose you.

Seriously, I don't have anything against you, but just what are you trying to prove by putting this bullshit out there? No one cares how much you sell outside these boards nor is anyone impressed. That's why there's a trader rating for these boards.

That is what I am going by. They are acting like I scammed someone right now and I have done nothing wrong.

I have been member of this board for about a month and have done about 10 deals on here. I have not received all the feedback yet. But it should show soon. I am not trying to show off or by any means make myself look better then anyone here. I am just trying to show that for someone to judge me they have to have the backing of truth. I say until I do something to harm someone, I belong here.

Do not judge me before I have proven myself. A better man judges only by what he knows are the facts. Not jumping to conclusions or bandwagoning because its a IN thing. If you do not like me that is fine do not deal with me. But do not shut me out of a community because you think I am someone I am not. I am only one man and that is what I strive to be and to live my life to the fullest.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Segafan4life said:
Your a retard with a 7 trader rating and hundreds of posts. Go somewhere with that ratio.

I'd buy/sell with heartlessninny anytime.

You? not now.

Metal Slugnuts

Faggotier
jdd1510 said:
Was there any actual evidence posted that he is Japhei? Just wondering

Honestly, at this point it doesn't matter. We've called him on his bullshit and he just fans the flames instead of trying to make things right. That's a huge scammer-to-be tipoff for me.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
jdd1510 said:
Was there any actual evidence posted that he is Japhei? Just wondering
the guy had a chance to prove himself.
all he had to do was post a picture of himself holding up a piece of paper saying SegaFan4Life, anything really.
if he was hideously deformed he could have covered some part of his face, I suppose.
but no.
he acted like a child, and regardless of whether he truly is japhei or not, his rep is tarnished.

like murder or rapist suspects who are proven to be innocent, they may be innocent, but they'll always have been a murder or rapist suspect.

it's far too late for us to accept any pictures now, as he could get one of his friends to do it for him. that's why I needed proof at that exact moment.

and why couldn't he produce one on the spot?

because he's japhei.

Segafan4life

Banned
LoneSage said:
the guy had a chance to prove himself.
all he had to do was post a picture of himself holding up a piece of paper saying SegaFan4Life, anything really.
if he was hideously deformed he could have covered some part of his face, I suppose.
but no.
he acted like a child, and regardless of whether he truly is japhei or not, his rep is tarnished.

like murder or rapist suspects who are proven to be innocent, they may be innocent, but they'll always have been a murder or rapist suspect.

it's far too late for us to accept any pictures now, as he could get one of his friends to do it for him. that's why I needed proof at that exact moment.

because he's japhei.

and why couldn't he produce one on the spot? Dude I am not taking a picture of myself for your self gratification. The last thing I need is a bunch of pasty nerds beating off to my pics

I am not Japhei get over it and eat a bowl of dicks.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Segafan4life said:
and why couldn't he produce one on the spot? Dude I am not taking a picture of myself for your self gratification. The last thing I need is a bunch of pasty nerds beating off to my pics

I am not Japhei get over it and eat a bowl of dicks.
and then there's the Japhei-esque retorts.

some things never change (oh except your usernames).

HeartlessNinny

Segafan4life said:

Pffft, I don't see any angry mobs after me with torches and pitchforks.

ki_atsushi said:
I'd buy/sell with heartlessninny anytime.

Aw shucks, same to you man.

Aaaaand I rest my case.

WilalvesBR

NEST Puppet
I need to stop buying for some time :confused:

Lost package from Neostore, sofmap.hk and now this Japhei :oh_no:

This guy pmed me offering a CPS2 Street Fighter Zero 3 asian release single Black Pcb with casing, i asked for pictures and details about of what asian revision the game is (Asia 980904 or Asia 980701) but got no answer and no pictures were provided.

Would you be interested in a Sfz3 single board?

It is super rare and original.

I have it up on ebay right now.

I have already had several people asking about the Sfz3 board since I listed it.

Thanks Chad
:oh_no: