Sega Swing cabinet

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Gday Guys
Im in the process of buying these atm which are located in OZ..Does anyone have these in there collection ?Just need more info about the internal side of the cabinet.Any info would be nice.
IMG_5815.PNG
Cheers
Dragonlee

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Nice. I've seen them with 4 player panels as well. Saw one at a local auction once. I think Battlesmurf might have one?

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
They look pretty cool, do those use 25 inch or 27 inch monitors (US convention)? You getting any boards with them or just empty cabs? The speakers look pretty robust hopefully they sound half as good as they look :-)

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
They look pretty cool, do those use 25 inch or 27 inch monitors (US convention)? You getting any boards with them or just empty cabs? The speakers look pretty robust hopefully they sound half as good as they look :-)
O
Only going purchase 1 to add to my Sega Candy collection.The only cabinet im missing is the sun city,areo table top and the Astro city 2.
26"(63 cm) with neo geo 1 slot mobo and Metal Slug 3 cart .

Westcb

O
Only going purchase 1 to add to my Sega Candy collection.The only cabinet im missing is the sun city,areo table top and the Astro city 2.
26"(63 cm) with neo geo 1 slot mobo and Metal Slug 3 cart .

Nice. I got blast, aero, NAC, net city, and sold my AC recently. I have never seen AC2, sun city, or just regular sega city for sale in person. Post some pics of your lineup once you get it set in place.

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
You dont have a Naomi..come on ,its a must to have in the collection.My favourite cab of all Sega Cabinet.
Ill post some pics when i line them all up.Atm scattered in 2 sheds and inside the living room.

Westcb

You dont have a Naomi..come on ,its a must to have in the collection.My favourite cab of all Sega Cabinet.
Ill post some pics when i line them all up.Atm scattered in 2 sheds and inside the living room.

Well I got a net city... Which is superior to a Naomi universal with its more flat tube and tri-sync chassis ;-) I did have a stand up Naomi but got rid of it, the driver cabs show up at auction for dirt cheap, last auction (couple weeks ago) there was a Jambo Safari that played blind, it was 50 bucks though.... A little too much for that cab hehe. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451264411.939915.jpg
They also had a Naomi virtual tennis for about the same but some ass-hat painted it silver.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451264459.663075.jpg

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
The guy who painted the Naomi Silver must of been on a flower power trip in never never land.