Secret Santa 2015 Thread! Reveals start on post #142!

TonK

Least Valuable Player
He sends you something every year... hardly a secret. ;)

Too lazy for pics.

He sent my wife a Walking Dead trivia board game and I got a pair of Blu-ray movies...

Digging around in the box yielded a Cowboys of Moo Fucking Mesa PCB!

Wish he'd log on and post pics of the badass shit I got him.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Digging around in the box yielded a Cowboys of Moo Fucking Mesa PCB!
Have heard only good things - please post up somewhere once you give it some runs.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
LzOX09H.jpg

Got my stuff. I love the Nerdtendo!

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Looks like santa has a mega man cock buster arm.

Opened my package this morning, and it was from mjmjr25! Fantastic stuff, I will take pictures of it all when the chaos has died down, my niece tried to throw away the dick pic. Thanks mj, my hovel will now be bright and colorful.

scrubsy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Awesome gifts this year. Sad I had to skip out this year do to money. Next year I will have to deliver double the dick to who ever I get.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
LzOX09H.jpg

Got my stuff. I love the Nerdtendo!

I'm glad you like the stuff. I spent a lot of time thinking of what I wanted to do this year for SS. The pinback button was the last thing I decided on because I had recently bought the machine and wanted to have a little fun with it.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
My secret santa was insaneben and he sent me an awesome variety of cool stuff.

FTQ3BUQ.jpg

He included an awesome comic he made, which is probably my favorite part of the whole lot!

vwJ2pI2.jpg

2H95DuM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/e5LLNjz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TjokKeK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Sck1QLx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ECcIWqP.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iZdI4TQ.jpg

MdQiGlq.jpg

I got a venture bros shirt, some GI Joe collector and Gundam magazines, a collection of quick comic book character sketches from famous artists, a parody Sky Mall magazine (this is really hilarious), a cool drawing I'd love to know more about, a couple Nintendo themese pins (not pictured), and last but not least:

OemWGqX.jpg

Thanks for everything, Ben. I will soon be hanging up the KOF poster next to my Metal Slug 3 poster, and look forward to perusing Sky Maul along with my family this weekend. Merry Christmas!

(I'm not a GI Joe guy, but I know lots of people here are; I'd love to pass these along to someone else if anyone has interest.)

Glad you like your bundle of goodies, Vectorman0.
For the record, the illustration is of Star Butterfly from Star VS. The Forces of Evil (a parody of the magical girl genre currently airing on Disney XD; definitely worth watching for the Laser Puppies).

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Good to see that so far no one has gotten screwed over this year. Nice stuff all around guys.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
That star butterfly drawing is AWESOME! my Daughter would go NUTS over it :) The series is pretty entertaining, and will have to have to suffice for Gravity Falls now that it's ended.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Damn this turned out so good. I can't wait till next year.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Guys, I'm really sorry it took me this long to post about my Secret Santa gift... I had planned on opening the parcel on the morning of December 24. - but I got a call from my family that morning and needed to leave in a hurry because there had been an accident (luckily it's all sorted out now though). I had to go by train so I couldn't take Ren-chan's gift with me.

That said I just got home and the gift is fucking EPIC.

This is the first thing that popped up upon opening the parcel:

md4XdUi.jpg

Spoiler:
1hmPg3i.jpg

Le grande Cock pic! Lots of thought put into it. I love it ... Ninja Master's I mean ;)
I promise to find a suitable place to display this.

Instead of packaging material he used some strange Spanish snacks that I'm looking forward to trying. And then there were two wrapped gifts.

aAwPfUy.jpg

The "Spaniard Starter Kit" contained two sausages. They look very premium and even though I am a vegetarian (nobody on here could've known this) I will try a slice of both of them, the rest will go to a good friend who will appreciate them fully.

JbPsGU6.jpg

Underneath the other wrapper was the main gift and I am totally blown away by it.

gvn2mVa.jpg

Spoiler:
OrHrrHa.jpg

I'm going to pick up a Crystalswan and some loose games from customs tomorrow (bought them over a month ago), so these couldn't have come at any better time.

These are my first CIB Wonderswan games ever (yeah, fuck, these are CIB!!!) and I didn't own any of them. These will get played soon (will have to beat them all to find teh nudes :lolz:) and I'm freakishly happy to have some additional soft to try out.

Thank you so much Ren-chan, this is an awesome Secret Santa gift. You rock.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Glad you liked it! :D
That Wonderswan you bought a month ago was quite useful to pick up your present haha (also, nice customs you got over there.... sigh....)

Those snacks are bread with garlic and bread with tomato. We buy it a lot here :P
And ouch! Didn't know about you being vegetarian, hope your friend enjoys it (in the way he prefers lol)!

<3 Ren

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Finally got back to town today, and there was a package from Cory waiting for me!

Hh4ShZGm.jpg
8D6hKVTm.jpg

I didn't put anything in terms of likes or interests down this year, and yet, Cory nailed it:
TcPfLb6m.jpg
2wUXi5Jm.jpg

A copy of Puzzle & Dragon on 3DS to sate my puzzle addiction, LBP3 on PS4 to play with the wife and kids, Ferrero Rochet (because they are amazing), Star Wars Lego for my love of Lego and my wife's love of Star Wars, a Hulk figure for my son (I had a good laugh at turning the 'A' for avengers into 'Amiibo' - since I have all the Amiibos already - and the "I'm going in dry!") along with a 25$ gift card to Best Buy...

...and then there is the Majora's Mask LE that I missed the boat on and thought I'd never get. The look of surprise on my and my wife's faces...not sure how you did it, but thank you! Then I saw the selections you included for PC Engine, and it felt like being a kid at Christmas when you get that perfect gift and you can't stop smiling and using the word 'awesome'. I have a short list of PC Engine games that I want, just the stuff I want to play over and again, and all three were on it: PC Denjin, Dragon Spirit, and Marchen Maze.

Cedric, I can't thank you enough, brotha'. Everything here is perfect, and you went waaaaaaayyyyyyy above and beyond. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Finally got back to town today, and there was a package from Cory waiting for me!

Hh4ShZGm.jpg
8D6hKVTm.jpg

I didn't put anything in terms of likes or interests down this year, and yet, Cory nailed it:
TcPfLb6m.jpg
2wUXi5Jm.jpg

A copy of Puzzle & Dragon on 3DS to sate my puzzle addiction, LBP3 on PS4 to play with the wife and kids, Ferrero Rochet (because they are amazing), Star Wars Lego for my love of Lego and my wife's love of Star Wars, a Hulk figure for my son (I had a good laugh at turning the 'A' for avengers into 'Amiibo' - since I have all the Amiibos already - and the "I'm going in dry!") along with a 25$ gift card to Best Buy...

...and then there is the Majora's Mask LE that I missed the boat on and thought I'd never get. The look of surprise on my and my wife's faces...not sure how you did it, but thank you! Then I saw the selections you included for PC Engine, and it felt like being a kid at Christmas when you get that perfect gift and you can't stop smiling and using the word 'awesome'. I have a short list of PC Engine games that I want, just the stuff I want to play over and again, and all three were on it: PC Denjin, Dragon Spirit, and Marchen Maze.

Cedric, I can't thank you enough, brotha'. Everything here is perfect, and you went waaaaaaayyyyyyy above and beyond. Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!

LOL I had a good time making this special Shulk Amiibo :keke:

Glad you finally got the package bro, enjoy the games!!! :D The hardest part was to get all of this stuff brand new, I know you're picky :P. Thanks to GregN for all the weekly roudups threads, if it weren't for his threads, I would have bought you some games you already had. Also thanks to cdamm for taking care of the SS 2015, you rock bro, as always :buttrock:

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i paid VT a visit when i was home for christmas. I saw his SS gift. his gifter did an amazing job.

VT needs to get off of his ass and post his shit up.