Secret Bosses in Metal Slug 5???? (Pics inside)

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Fakk2 said:
hehehe its cool setsuna, if you are right, then you are right....if the game has more info on it other than debugging sprites, then cool.

Its not a Black Slug, its an EVIL SLUG....Get your shit straight....not everything evil is considered Black ya dick! :D hahaha JK

but seriously if you know about the game, post about it what you know otherwise bite me. Aint nobody gonna buy your little book about this game kiddie. LOL :lol:

Again you are wrong. It's not called "evil slug" or anything like that. It's called BLACK slug by the programmers themselves. Even in the game code it's called Black Slug so...

Perhaps "nobody gonna buy my book", but at least people will search accurate info on it :rolleyes:

Fakk2 said:
nevermind, enjoy the game guys and have fun with them Setsuna, keep em guessing...LOL Im not as stupid as you may think Setsuna, you dont even know who I am, or what I do. LOL but thats ok, keep on keeping on! ;)

i consider you pretty stupid if you don't know how to use the EDIT button instead of double-posting and also make false statements :rolleyes:

AGAIN: Wait for "my book" and then bitch everything you want... if you can, of course :cool:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fakk2 said:
lol I just wanted to see if you were getting your knowledge through hex editors and such looking through the roms on the net....you just proved me right.... sad.... and yes its in the game code....LOL your funny!

Shut up.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Fakk2 said:
lol I just wanted to see if you were getting your knowledge through hex editors and such looking through the roms on the net....you just proved me right.... sad.... and yes its in the game code....LOL your funny! everytime you post a reply to me about being wrong about this n that, you are just telling us more and more. ;) Im just getting info out of you. Its been fun romman. I hope you guys get SNKPs ok to do your MS Complete....

Let's see.......

blackslug.png

which means: Saidan to kuroi Metasura

Originally translated by Dash no Chris
The "saidan" and the Black Metal Slug (saidan can mean "altar" or "judgement; decision")
Originally translated by Belzeebubble
The foundation and the black metal slug

Fakk2 = teh 0wned

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fakk2 said:
aww did I push someones buttons. LOL:lol:

Not really, you're just boring. I don't need to scroll past your 20 posts in this thread that don't say anything interesting.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fakk2 said:
well then, Ill reply again and again LOL like I care about this topic. you people make me laugh, its in the code...lol you crack me up Setsuna....gave yourself away! and then try to recoup by translating something. LOL ..

If you don't care then why are 31 of your 48 posts in this thread?

If you don't care leave, we don't give a shit.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Fakk2 said:
well then, Ill reply again and again LOL like I care about this topic. you people make me laugh, its in the code...lol you crack me up Setsuna....gave yourself away! and then try to recoup by translating something. LOL ..

yeah... i'm sure that playmore called it black slug just for production. Then you asked them to call it "evil" and they changed it's name :rolleyes:

you asked for proofs. Here you have proofs. If you ended looking like an idiot is not my fault but yours.

But then again. I was right as i said before. and you were wrong. Now, don't ruin the topic

Halox

Belnar Institute Student
With all of the extra stuff, I think we need a MS5:Special Edition.

Setsuna1982

World Her,
Fakk2 said:
lol cool so what you are saying is that the tribe members found the Metal Slug and painted it up and worshoped it like a god and someone was inside it controlling it kinda like "Wind Named Amnesia"? if so thats cool idea. ;)

:spock:

you have plenty of interesting topics here in neo-geo.com really

check them

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Fakk2 said:
Lithy can bite me

Ok I'd like for this topic to not go to the War Room so either leave or shut up or something. You're clearly ignorant, so I'll be adding you to my ignore list now and I'll quit replying to you.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
reply to me? I dont PM you anyways....Im clearly Ignorant...so? I dont care...Im just playing the same guessing game you guys are and people get pissed at me LOL whatever... Oh and thats a real classy PM you sent me Setsuna saying to just shut the fuck up...man thats real nice!:shame: My rant on this topic ends here... have fun! ;) :D and Lithy....you can still bite me.

TURBO MODE: To play the game in turbo mode simply use the stage select like normal with your debug bios for home, select the stage 3: D T_5 and move forward a little bit and shoot the gun a few times, then select stage 1 and play from the start of the game at turbo speed. :)

Last edited:

MSRdude

Super Sidekicks 3
is there a way to block or ignore a user?

dont come back unlesss ur 100% sure on it

Atomiswave

Zero's Secretary
MSRdude said:
so, anywayz, anyone find anything new on MS 5?

i found a way to get a secret prisoner by not shooting the teleporting things and letting bad guys keep coming out of it on level 1/2 i think, and keep killing them , then a hostage comes out!

only works sometimes! weird!