Screenshots of Mizuki in SSV Special have hit the net

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I am just floored that Shiki and Earthquake aren't in these games... I mean as Fran says, they are all about taking the easy route, not doing it for the gamers... So with that being said, why weren't two characters that were done and ready get thrown in Special? Or maybe they did. By the way... Anyone know if the damn Poppy code still works? Yes I've read and no one mentions it.

-Nick

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Man this game looks good!!! Although I was kind of hoping they would end with every character playable in the series?!? Now that would be a SS Special!!! Who knows, maybe SAMMY will attempt it?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Fran said:
new sprite for mizuki only because they could NOT use her older one

it wouldnt fit in there

not because they love us or whatever

they decided to include all the bosses because if was the easiest shortcut to justify another sequel

omg omg where are gen-an and cham cham and sieger ?

sometimes you guys are so naive :spock:

you're all over ss0special and are ignoring kof 2003

thats truly the ONLY post snk game i like

the only game that deserves attention and has tons of new stuff in it

ah,IMO

I play alot of KOF 2003. Enjoying being a cheap corner whore with billy's juggles. But there is so much cheap ass bullshit that it ruins alot of competitive play.
Read my Benimaru SINGLE thread at on.com. I pretty much cover things that annoy me, but besides those, 2003 is a excellent KOF in its own right, just not a game I could ever compare to a masterpiece like 2k1/98/95. If they had put some more debug time in it, endless beni chains and terrible grab range wouldnt be possible. This isnt a welcome change..

What can you do though, people complained of damage in 95, poor graphics in 98, horrid everything in 2001.

I take pride in the simple pleasures. My history has told me to never give a person with OCD a opening to opinion. I wont ever shut up, as it becomes a conversation about everything.

SSV SP is a worthless sequal. I've been saying this since I heard about it. Cause we know playmores idea of special, and its not special at all. Unless the word begins with a dollar sign.