schweeeeet!!! (blue dragon anime)

E=MC2

Ass Troll,, Ignorant, , , , (Do Not Resuscitate)
looks fun enough. though the manga art is far better than the toriyama art.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
first anime i bother watching?

looks like it.

4 minute preview link.
Your link takes me to a preview of the first 30 minutes of Super Paper Mario.

Is that what I'm supposed to be seeing?

Last edited:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
both the mario vid and the blue dragon one have the same vid id number... something has fucked up since this morning when i watched it.

it's available for d/l on the japanese marketplace.

here is a youtube link.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
i just watched this, wow, i don't watch much anime so i can't compare but i thought it was awesome, the story, the script, the animation, the pacing.

if it keeps it up then i'll be buying my first anime series on dvd :)

E=MC2

im fast forwarding it (since its raw), it looks pretty aight. though i still gotta say everything about it looks ass compared to the manga (still good for a kiddy anime though), from the actions to the designs to the shadows and everything. though the manga is also more adult orientated (i think?). too bad the death note drawer didnt do an anime based on the same name but then based on the manga instead of the game.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
MUSOLINI said:
im fast forwarding it (since its raw), it looks pretty aight. though i still gotta say everything about it looks ass compared to the manga (still good for a kiddy anime though), from the actions to the designs to the shadows and everything. though the manga is also more adult orientated (i think?). too bad the death note drawer didnt do an anime based on the same name but then based on the manga instead of the game.

2007-04-05-109.JPG

:spock:

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Nesagwa said:

the game has a "kiddy" feel, i'm happy the anime does too, got no interest in this (the manga pic, thanks nes) lots-of-boobs-ooh-it's-so-edgy crap.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
beelzebubble said:
the game has a "kiddy" feel, i'm happy the anime does too, got no interest in this (the manga pic, thanks nes) lots-of-boobs-ooh-it's-so-edgy crap.

The comic has that "lady men" look like most shit in Japan right now.

Good thing the game doesnt look like the comic, the shit wouldnt sell over 20,000 copies.

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
the manga looks like butt compared to toriyama.

the anime also looks really boring. every japanese anime voice cast sounds the same.

hopefully the game is better.

E=MC2

nesagwa, i know you like titties (who doesn't), but compare the designs of the dragons they've got, compare the designs of the characters, compare the designs of the monsters and tell me the anime looks better. even the way they fight and everything else is miles better than the anime. also the designs both look as faggy as can be. and talking about faggy designs and your 200.000, just how many copies did FFXII sell already? it cant get gayer than that and id say its doing pretty fucking well. also the fan service was only for the first 2 or 3 chapters or so.

beelzebubble

Knar Sdrawkcab, !t00w
15 Year Member
Eldios said:
My bad beelze......

you watch the first ep? it's on isohunt, i really enjoyed it :)

but i'm an anime noob so might be mediocre though when compared to other anime.