School me at CVS2

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
Anyone who wants to play CVS2 please shoot me an FR. It's getting hard to find matches. Please, no EX grooves :shame:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
What time you lookin' to play? I dunno about schooling, but I'll be happy to play you :)

cam347

Crossed Swords Squire
I'll be on in a couple hours.

Kunai-are you a 3S player as well?

Wes-been itching to play you again. I took some of the "stupid" out of my game in CVS2, if I beat you I want a vid to Urien's BG theme ;)

Anyone-I suck at CVS2, trying to change that

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
cam347 said:
Wes-been itching to play you again. I took some of the "stupid" out of my game in CVS2, if I beat you I want a vid to Urien's BG theme ;)

I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR NEXT BATTLE!!

</hilarious Japanese fighting phrases>

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
cam347 said:
I'll be on in a couple hours.

Kunai-are you a 3S player as well?

Occasionally. I'm not that good at the game, though. I don't like playing that game online because the lag totally changes the way I perceive that game. That may change with my new internet connection.

Speaking of which, our new house kicks ass, but our internet isn't up yet. The guy who installed it messed up and we still don't have any cable/internet as of now. I will be slowly moving in stuff to the house all this week, so I probably won't be online until the end of the weekend.

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Wes said:

Hahahahaha whassup Wes?

Dude, I'm pissed our internet isn't working. :multi_co: Hopefully it will be up by Monday afternoon, and you can bet I'll do some test runs on the connection. I'm tired of yelling at my TV, banging on my joystick and screaming "DO THE FUCKING MOVE!!!!!!" at my old place.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I can't wait either man. If you get a sick connection then it's all over and the real matches begin. On another note: I'm S ranked again :kekeke: (Only time you'll see me use this emoticon because I find it hilarious that a shitty player like me has an S rank).

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I played some chinese dude in KOF 98 and 2002 named fei yesterday, man he knew his chang. He had max's to. I thought he was way better then me, but I started dealing with him very well and we had some REALLY solid matches. It was back and forth. I'd win 3, he'd win 3. I had a 5+ streak at one point. My 98 takuma can literally crawl up on you like a fucking tumor.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
I thought this was about CVsS2? :conf:

Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
I played some chinese dude in KOF 98 and 2002 named fei yesterday, man he knew his chang. He had max's to. I thought he was way better then me, but I started dealing with him very well and we had some REALLY solid matches. It was back and forth. I'd win 3, he'd win 3. I had a 5+ streak at one point. My 98 takuma can literally crawl up on you like a fucking tumor.

Kunai

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:

Loopz has a really nasty '98 Takuma as well... made me hate the game after that. :( Goddamn Mr. Roper always running up on that ass.

I don't know if he would be down to play online, but I'll let him know that he should play you someday.

Wes: You are not shitty at all. I think if we have a good connection, you will probably whip my ass even worse than before. I will have to settle for getting blanked again, like the old days when I would go 0-10 against you. :tickled:

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Kunai said:
Wes: You are not shitty at all. I think if we have a good connection, you will probably whip my ass even worse than before. I will have to settle for getting blanked again, like the old days when I would go 0-10 against you. :tickled:

C'mon, you know better. Especially with you saying that you're going to branch out with different characters. That not only gives you an advantage to knowing how other characters play, but gives you insight to what their weaknesses are. Like you said you were going to take up Yamazaki, right? When you get good with him, next time you fight me using him (or any other character you know really well), you'll know what it takes to bring 'em down in no time flat. That's how I see things working out. Wes getting crushed by ChneseJunk :(