SCAM by SPLITFRAME/ARCADESHOCK Vinh Trieu

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Just to make sure everyone sees this, I'd change the thread title. Start it with Scam and delete the paypal dispute, bamboozled part.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Yet another Asian Missile Crisis? Where is VanillaThunder when you need him?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
5uALAxX.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'd give it a bit longer before calling scam. It's $20 and over the holidays.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Well its been a week & i haven't receive the replacement poster yet. I e-mailed them yesterday & no response. Is there anything i can do? I closed the paypal dispute & accepted the partial refund with the agreement to send me the replacement posters? Cant re-open my claims. Looks like i got bamboozled.
post pics here of the damaged merch

that should should inspire some motivation

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I'd give it a bit longer before calling scam. It's $20 and over the holidays.

How much longer should i wait? I place my order on Thanksgiving. He pretty much lied to me w/ his e-mail.

Here are the two posters.

Am i justified or just OCD? Either way , he agree to refund & send new ones.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
nah Vinh Trieu of ARCADESHOCK / SPLITFRAME def sent you his worst condition posters hoping you wouldn't care

vihns word is pretty much garbage at this point, unfortunately without the PayPal chargeback hanging over his head he has no incentive whatsoever to make good on the deal

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
So Vinh Trieu ended up joining FGC group im in on facebook & decided to publicly admit he didn't fulfill his part of the agreement. Also saying Arcade shock is not involve despite him being the owners of Arcadeshock & Splitframe. He also refunded me the money he owed me but he still wants me to rip out the damage posters before sending out the new ones. Not really sure what to do next, i rather him send me the new ones first before i rip out the damage posters. Knowing him, he wont send out the posters after i comply to his request. This is the refund comment he sent me.

refund.png

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Kinda ironic. He's saying it's "just posters....many other important things to argue over" yet he is being a dick and hard headed about it. If it's "just posters" he should have fixed the problem from the get go.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
"Just posters"...?

Poster collecting is massive. They hold their value and are almost a guaranteed resale.

Look at mondotees

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
He said he will replace the posters but wants me to tear up the posters i have now. I just told him to ship it first before i tear it up. I doubt he will like that.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That SSFIIX poster looks massive where ya gonna hang it

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
He said he will replace the posters but wants me to tear up the posters i have now. I just told him to ship it first before i tear it up. I doubt he will like that.

He came on to Facebook and admitted screwing up so if you don't destroy the damaged stuff, you'd think...

But, you're dealing with a dolt.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
He came on to Facebook and admitted screwing up so if you don't destroy the damaged stuff, you'd think...

But, you're dealing with a dolt.

I definitely wouldn't trust him to ship new posters if he says to rip old posters first. And he only admitted to it when it blew up,like Paypal did with cdamm. He has no incentive to ship new posters as he also refunded money.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
looool why??? WHY MUST YOU DO THIS

vihn you're in no position to be demanding shit..

make w the goods quick bc you're starting to piss people off

HDRchampion

10 Year Member
That SSFIIX poster looks massive where ya gonna hang it

Going to hang in my garage arcade/gym. Probably can fit 5 to 6 posters on this wall.
20161209_215326_zpsctvegm9j.jpg

So in facebook, Vinh Trieu SPLITFRAME /ARCADESHOCK was trying to say i was ignoring him because they sent out 3 e-mails in 12hours...The guy ignore me for whole month & he wanted me reply to him instantly. I ended up replying back to him asking him to ship first & i wont tear up the posters until i receive the product. Then ill be more then happy rip out the damage posters he sent. Of course he hasn't replied back since & probably wont ever send the replacement posters.

The sad thing is that the fight game community probably doesn't care & will continue to order from SCAM LIAR Vinh Trieu SPLITFRAME / ARCADESHOCK because of the exclusives.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i don't understand why you have to destroy the posters

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
thats psychotic. its just a broken poster

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
hey sylvie didja sleep last night or didja just wake up