SBF Gets sentenced to 25 years.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
If he doesn't kill himself in the first year he'll be out in a decade with good behavior and back to scamming asap. These fuckers never quit.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
If he doesn't kill himself in the first year he'll be out in a decade with good behavior and back to scamming asap. These fuckers never quit.

The judge was scathing, with good reason. Tl;dr, “if you are released while you are still young, who is to say you won’t do this again-or worse?”

Dumb fuck bitfro, perjured himself THREE times during the trial, and lost home arrest privileges for witness tampering while out.

A fool and his money are soon parted fr fr.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Regulation was sorely lacking that this confident peabrained wet fart was given so much autonomy while understanding practically nothing about capital reserves and how an exchange works.

But still, fuck him. He’ll serve as a warning to the next wannabe fintechbro.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Well the democrats got a few big donation’s so he is consider a friend, the judge goes easy on him .

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Well the democrats got a few big donation’s so he is consider a friend, the judge goes easy on him .
What was he like their second or third biggest donor one year? I looked that up onetime.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
A better question to all this is how did SBF get to where he got in the first place?

Maybe people could be... A little less gullible?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
A better question to all this is how did SBF get to where he got in the first place?

Maybe people could be... A little less gullible?

The same could be said about Ted Bundy, and they didn't go easy on him.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Tangentially related: I look forward to the day when this Bankman-Fried coattail riding "influencer" charlatan bitch cosplaying as a journalist becomes irrelevant, outmoded, and forgotten.

1000008352.jpg

racecar

20 Year Member
CZ did him dirty . SBF is such a noob asking CZ for help, sort reminds me of that goingmerry guy that will suck dick to get an Asian girlfriend.( re the fuck you to hell thread)

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
aside from the guy banging that asian chick and bragging about it everything else here is lame and people should feel ashamed for knowing so much virtua coin deluxe trivia

it would have been more interesting to know he'd become cellmates with a life in prison 2m tall inmate looking for the next starfish to violate, but you know he's gonna have it easy in the end

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
It's hard to feel much sympathy for this guy but I don't have much sympathy for those who were defrauded by him either. Why would anyone trust this guy or any of the crypto bros and their fake currencies and investments? When the inevitable crash happens, they are all going to be worthless.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
It's hard to feel much sympathy for this guy but I don't have much sympathy for those who were defrauded by him either. Why would anyone trust this guy or any of the crypto bros and their fake currencies and investments? When the inevitable crash happens, they are all going to be worthless.

I used to think this way, but I think enough cyptofags now believe in it that it will never be ‘worthless’ now.

Come to think of it money is an odd concept these days in terms of value as well, since we’ve not followed the gold standard since the 1970s.

skateonwalls

I love sexy knickers!,
20 Year Member
A lot times people snitch on other once sentenced,it's called a 512 or some crap. They reduce the amount of years,happens a lot with big drug dealers. They get sentenced to 150 years and it slowly gets reduced to maybe 10 years. Besides that not much parole in the federal system. If the amount of years aint lowered thru an appeal or something. He probably gonna have to serve 20 plus years before he out. It not like a state charge,where you can get 20 years n be paroled after 8 years.

racecar

20 Year Member
A lot times people snitch on other once sentenced,it's called a 512 or some crap. They reduce the amount of years,happens a lot with big drug dealers. They get sentenced to 150 years and it slowly gets reduced to maybe 10 years. Besides that not much parole in the federal system. If the amount of years aint lowered thru an appeal or something. He probably gonna have to serve 20 plus years before he out. It not like a state charge,where you can get 20 years n be paroled after 8 years.
SBF didn’t even got a chance to snitch. As his girlfriend and the tech guy snitched on him first chance they got . Maybe when his jail time expires he will still come out ahead with his stash of BTC ..