Saying "Thank You!" and "Goodbye!"

The True Warrior

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just like my 'comrade-in-arms' Spinmaster X I too must pack my duffle bag and leave Neo-Geo.com for foreign shores.

It's been fun being back here while I was on short, yet much-needed vacation from the anals of military service; but now I've gotta go and try to make the world safe for you and me. I know I haven't really posted much since I've been back and other than an old friend, haven't told anyone that I'd returned, but at least I'm letting everyone know that I am still alive and well and serving proudly in the U.S. Armed Forces. :) :buttrock: :) :buttrock: :mr_t:

Anyhow, it's off to South Korea for a year...but on the good side, I KNOW there's gonna be plenty of gaming to keep my occupied during my tour! :D

Here's TTW saying "Thank You! to all the people here at Neo-Geo.com for making this place home for me (even while I was away at training for 6 months) and I'll try to stop by and say Hello whenever I get the chance.

Take care everybody and God Bless!

Q

qube

Good luck, and thanks again for one of the best posts the KOF forum has ever seen :cool: Nice to see you back, even for a bit!

Q-

My droog The True Warrior is leavin' to fight for freedom wherever there's trouble! *You'll be okay man, I'm sure you'll love SPin' in Korea for a year. Lots to do there if you keep an open mind, which I know you have. But really, you mean to tell me you can't log onto a computer and post once in a blue moon from the other side of the world once in awhile? ;)

In all seriousness bro, keep you mind open, your powder dry, a rubber over your johnson, and remember that path of a warrior is both a "Soldier" and "Warrior" combined as we talked about once. KICK SOME ASS FOR ME while you're at it man! Until then I shall pray for your saftety, the Lord is watching over you dawg. Until the day... till all are one!

MD20XX

Last edited:

RevQuixo

Rugal's Panther
20 Year Member
The True Warrior said:
It's been fun being back here while I was on short, yet much-needed vacation from the anals of military service

The anals of military service? Must be a Navy man.....

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Take care man, and don't let the hot food there bite ya.

tsukaesugi

Holy shit, it's a ninja!,
If you ever get a chance to visit Japan, shoot me a PM & me and the Tokyo Crew will give you a tour.

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Take care, it'll be sad to lose one of the true fighter conniseurs around here, just make sure you get back as soon as you can.:cool:

M

MistressDragon

The True Warrior said:
Just like my 'comrade-in-arms' Spinmaster X I too must pack my duffle bag and leave Neo-Geo.com for foreign shores.

It's been fun being back here while I was on short, yet much-needed vacation from the anals of military service; but now I've gotta go and try to make the world safe for you and me. I know I haven't really posted much since I've been back and other than an old friend, haven't told anyone that I'd returned, but at least I'm letting everyone know that I am still alive and well and serving proudly in the U.S. Armed Forces. :) :buttrock: :) :buttrock: :mr_t:

Anyhow, it's off to South Korea for a year...but on the good side, I KNOW there's gonna be plenty of gaming to keep my occupied during my tour! :D

Here's TTW saying "Thank You! to all the people here at Neo-Geo.com for making this place home for me (even while I was away at training for 6 months) and I'll try to stop by and say Hello whenever I get the chance.

Take care everybody and God Bless!

:crying: :crying:
I'll miss you, old buddy. Have fun and try to stay in touch . .

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
how unfortunate , but congrats.

i almost joined the armed forces....
but the private sector offered soo much more money...

which was a tuff decision as an air force brat..