Sanwa clear pushbuttons finally in september what you guys think ?

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
just quoted b15sdm on srk since i know alot of you guys dont go on there what do you think of the sanwa clear line?

Just got word from the guys over at Gremlin solutions here in the UK that Sanwa are going to be producing full clear buttons aswell as half clear buttons ( I assume its just a plunger swap with the current buttons). See pics below courtesy of gremlin solutions.

Apparently, they are going to be released in September this year and will be interesting to see how well these sell and how they compare to the previous buttons.
new_sanwa_buttons.jpg

new_sanwa_buttons2.jpg

Last edited:

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
im so excited for this how about you guys?

Last edited:

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
Not crazy about the clear buttons myself, but they look pretty nice and it'll be good at least to have a Sanwa solution for these!

Thanks for the heads up none the less..

christoph

Hardened Shock Trooper
I've always liked Seimitsu buttons the best, but those look pretty cool no doubt.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
They look nice and you'll be able to see all the gunk underneath them, sweet!

PinkSweets

King's Dry Cleaner
I've always loved clear buttons, but still prefer Sanwa. Nonetheless, the color selection they have is perfect for modding a 360 stick.

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
hopefully they come out with all the colors they have now not just the ones pictured here

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Anyone know if these are going to be available in both 30mm and 24mm?

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
they look cool, I have yet to try LED lit buttons tho /kinda thought they would be a bit distracting, Sanwa's rule :buttrock: :cool:

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
This is awesome indeed I like sanwa buttons and seimitsu sticks and have wanted clear sanwa buttons to match bubble tops for a long time so this looks promising. Still if they cost 4-5 dollars a button I think I will have to pass. That s gets expensive when you need 14 buttons.

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
This is awesome indeed I like sanwa buttons and seimitsu sticks and have wanted clear sanwa buttons to match bubble tops for a long time so this looks promising. Still if they cost 4-5 dollars a button I think I will have to pass. That s gets expensive when you need 14 buttons.

ill pay 4 each thats the same as the seimitsu i dont see them being cheaper then that

BIGTIME

Galford's Armourer
Well the could do us all a service and offer them for the same price as the solid color buttons but I guess that's too optimistic...

ibeatu

Rugal's Thug
Well the could do us all a service and offer them for the same price as the solid color buttons but I guess that's too optimistic...

na i think you right i think they will be 4 bucks each just like the semitsu clears to compete with them if they do 5 bucks a button they will still sell well but probably not as much it will be nice of them to sell it for 3 each but i highly doubt it

Last edited:

defor

Geese's Thug
Anyone know if the clear red in the first pic matches vermilion or red? the second image appears to match red.