Samurai Spirits 4

BattraxZ

Banned
When Nakoruru encounters Gaira He says "I will butch you up"
Is this because I have a boot cart That someone put jokes in or is it really The official game.

Also does anyone know if that geocities site on Samurai Shodown got put up somewhere else. I miss that place

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
All SNK games have some engrish. This is just one example. You don't have a bootleg.

Can anyone here tell me the objective of the game Samurai Spirits #1? I have the game, and really do not understand it. What are the levels? What are the objectives?

Thank you.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Can anyone here tell me the objective of the game Samurai Spirits #1? I have the game, and really do not understand it. What are the levels? What are the objectives?

Thank you.

武士道とは 死ぬことと見つけたり

修羅道とは倒すことと見つけたり

我、悪鬼羅刹となりて

目の前の敵すべてを

斬る

I find it with dying with the Bushido, and find it with defeating it with the Asura way, and cut me. All the enemies of the feind and the canibal.

Oh, ok.

Thank you.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I find it with dying with the Bushido, and find it with defeating it with the Asura way, and cut me. All the enemies of the feind and the canibal.

Oh, ok.

Thank you.

The way of the samurai is the way of death

The way of carnage is the way of killing

I have become a killer

and when an enemy is before my eyes

I cut them.

Ah, got it. Very Powerful indeed!

I have a quick question. Is there a lot of difference in the games "Samurai Spirits" and "Samurai Showdown?"

Just asking. Thank you all.