Samurai Showdown 3 CD

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Does anyone know If the Neo Geo CD game "Samurai Showdown 3" (the US version) has blood?
Also In like the Metal Slug games (US) for the CD system, is the blood red? My friend and I are fighting about it, I'm not some violent sicko.

Thanks -ZeroMJ

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
If you have a US NEO CD system, both games will have white blood by default. However, in case of Samurai Shodown 3, you can go in options and change the language to Japanese for red blood. Alternatively, you can enter a blood code and get red blood and fatalities in US mode.

No such luck with Metal Slug, though. The only way to get red blood on a US system is to install a language switch and boot the system in Japanese.

It makes no difference whether your CD's are US or Japanese in any case.

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Originally posted by Wan-Fu:
If you have a US NEO CD system, both games will have white blood by default. However, in case of Samurai Shodown 3, you can go in options and change the language to Japanese for red blood. Alternatively, you can enter a blood code and get red blood and fatalities in US mode.

No such luck with Metal Slug, though. The only way to get red blood on a US system is to install a language switch and boot the system in Japanese.

It makes no difference whether your CD's are US or Japanese in any case.

So If I have the US version I can enter a code?

ZeroMJ

Amusaka's Lacky
Thanks so much! Do you know a place where I can get Metal Slug2 for the CD system?

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
Originally posted by ZeroMJ:
Thanks so much! Do you know a place where I can get Metal Slug2 for the CD system?

It shows up on ebay from time to time. Just keep looking and you are bound to find it soon enough.