Sam Sho 2019 is coming to mobile for free, if you have Netflix.

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
F2P or full game ?
- -

Edit : full game. No ads, No extra fees, No in-app purchases

Last edited:

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
This seems like a weird thing to do but ok.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
This seems like a weird thing to do but ok.
Netflix are trying hard to get into the Game Pass market to compete with Apple Arcade and whatever Play Pass. Since it's multiplatform, they're not hindered by iOS or Android only platforms. Smart of SNK to go Netflix when you consider that.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Can't download it on my tablet for some reason. Booooooo. Thought I was finally going to be able to play it.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I downloaded it on my iPhone 12 pro and it works. Sadly no way to get the blue tooth controller working. (it sync with he iPhone just no in game option to switch controllers)

What is better is that I discovered there is a whole slew of games available from netflix TMNT Shredders revenge, Wresltequest, World of goo and valiant hearts...Who knew ?

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Apparently, Windows 10 and up can play Android games too

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I downloaded it on my iPhone 12 pro and it works. Sadly no way to get the blue tooth controller working. (it sync with he iPhone just no in game option to switch controllers)

What is better is that I discovered there is a whole slew of games available from netflix TMNT Shredders revenge, Wresltequest, World of goo and valiant hearts...Who knew ?
Yup, there's some good stuff on their platform.