Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Do you guys believe they would truly reverse Roe v Wade?

Congress can make a law to enshrine abortion rights. The Democrats don't pursue it for the same reason the Republicans don't really want Roe v Wade overturned. It's an important wedge issue that drives voters to the polls and donations to the bank.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
"The American people are perfectly capable of having their say on this issue, so let's give them a voice. Let's let the American people decide. The Senate will appropriately revisit the matter when it considers the qualifications of the nominee the next president nominates, whoever that might be"

- Mitch McConnell, March, 2016, GOP Hypocrite.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Am I catastrophizing when I say we may be fucked for decades?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I'd genuinely be shocked if they reversed Roe v Wade ... But I shouldn't be.

I'm more concerned that Republicans are going to keep doing a bunch of stupid shit without any real checks and balances. They seem to be heavily favor letting corporations and billionaires run everyone's lives. I don't see that changing anytime soon. Maybe Democrats did the same thing I don't know.

Change will take a long time to happen for this country. It's crazy I came down to the death of one Supreme Court member for that.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I'd genuinely be shocked if they reversed Roe v Wade ... But I shouldn't be.

I mean it's what they've whipped their supporters up into a frenzy over, who will never adopt and think someone else should despite roughly 500,000 children in foster care right now.

If abortion is outlawed in America, should there be an uprising against the federal government?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I mean it's what they've whipped their supporters up into a frenzy over, who will never adopt and think someone else should despite roughly 500,000 children in foster care right now.

If abortion is outlawed in America, should there be an uprising against the federal government?

I'm writing a graphic novel titled "Harriet Tubman Time Machine" where Harriet Tubman winds up in the not-so-present future to help american women escape to Canada to get abortions.

Last edited:

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
I mean it's what they've whipped their supporters up into a frenzy over

Yeah but they never really do anything besides rally people against it. They had every chance to get rid of Planned Parenthood but they didn't have the balls to go through with it.

I guess we're about to see how far ass backwards this country will go.

At least you guys don't have to worry about your guns. I don't think that was ever a concern though. While everyone has been sleeping Trump put on harsher laws than Obama did but *shhhhhh* don't tell everybody else.

Taiso

Remembers The North
20 Year Member
I'm writing a graphic novel titled "Harriet Tubman Time Machine" where Harriet Tubman winds up in the not-so-present future to help american women escape to Canada to get abortions.

I can't stand 90 percent of the shit you post here but if you crowdfund this, you can bet your ass I'm backing it.