Rugal from kof 94.

Are there any tips anyone can give me on how to beat Rugal from kof 94? He seems impossible to beat. And yes, I have looked at the FAQs, but they're only move lists, so sue me.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
First off, don't even think about jumping into him to attack. I'm sure you've figured out what that leads to. Be patient, let him attack you, block, attack, then go strait back to playing defence again. He also seems to fall for low kicks (not always though). Alot of times I beat him when the timer runs out, I play that patiently against him.

Who have been using against him ?

Thanks. I finally beat him with the Kyokugen Team. I'm gonna go for it again, but this time with the Lonely Wolves.

yashiroTCM

Hardened Shock Trooper
Another tip:

Always stay as far as u can from him... then start teasing him as u AB-avoid his fireballs, that will have him to start charging up his power after a while... when he charges he is completely vulnerable to attacks (He wont stop charging once he starts no matter what u do) which leaves him oper for combos then repeat over and over.

If he happens to corner you, carefully perform some Ducking High punches cuz sometimes when you do that he hops at you falling at it...

regardz