Round abouts

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
Three just went in by my work and it's been a disaster. People either enter them at full speed and hit the people already in them or people stop while in them fucking everything up. Last summer I saw a dude on a motorcycle get killed by a retard who didn't know what to do (besides preform vehicular manslaughter)

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
Merging? I think people just.... think they can somehow get ahead by going all the way up to the end of the lane then inching their nose in causing the other lane to stop.... since they don't want to hit them. This is why I wish I could drive a monster truck, drive it right where 128 drops to 3 lanes by Route 9.... and just drive over those fucks.

Then there's folks that don't understand zipping. Merging is better when each car in the target lane leaves a car length of space between each car.... then the merging cars can each merge in.... like a zipper. Sometimes this happens, and shit goes smoothly, but all it takes is one dumb fuck (usually from Rhode Island) to decide to force his way in, causing everything to stop.

Rotaries? Most of them are fine, I dislike the one lane rotaries through (Like Rte 60 in Arlington/Medford).

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Merging? I think people just.... think they can somehow get ahead by going all the way up to the end of the lane then inching their nose in causing the other lane to stop.... since they don't want to hit them. This is why I wish I could drive a monster truck, drive it right where 128 drops to 3 lanes by Route 9.... and just drive over those fucks.

Then there's folks that don't understand zipping. Merging is better when each car in the target lane leaves a car length of space between each car.... then the merging cars can each merge in.... like a zipper. Sometimes this happens, and shit goes smoothly, but all it takes is one dumb fuck (usually from Rhode Island) to decide to force his way in, causing everything to stop.

Rotaries? Most of them are fine, I dislike the one lane rotaries through (Like Rte 60 in Arlington/Medford).

I wish someone would throw you into traffic.

bloodycelt

Chin's Bartender
I wish someone would throw you into traffic.

Only if I get to see your carcass burst under the tires first. Wait... it would be more satisfying if you just got your spine broken, and had to live the rest of your life paralyzed from the neck down.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Most American drivers are incapable of intelligent thought, They require a light to tell them "GO!" or "STOP!" and even then, they stiff fuck it up. They're rude, impatient, self absorbed and highly distracted. Round-abouts here are total cluster fucks with people barging in and out of them, crossing over the lanes to get to the street the want, cutting others off...they fucking suck.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Mandatory standard transmissions would probably do more for safety than making texting while driving illegal.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I can drive stick fine, but using the other foot makes my sciatic nerve ache something awful. I think I'd buy a bus pass.

You can get a doctor's note for an automatic transmission. ;)

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hi fellows, hop right in, I can take you as far as the Basingstoke roundabout.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Only place I have seen one in Toronto is at a mall, the Stockyards. It is small and rarely find another car in it, so, no problems.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
I kinda wish more ppl would use their turn signals to signify that they are leaving the circle. but then again I wish all the fuckwads would start using their turn signals regularly everywhere else too.

Haha this exactly! Nobody in TN uses a blinker except the idiots who drive down the interstate with it on all the time. Usually some young girl using her phone while driving. It use to be old people who did that but even they know to turn it off now.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Only if I get to see your carcass burst under the tires first. Wait... it would be more satisfying if you just got your spine broken, and had to live the rest of your life paralyzed from the neck down.

How's that "love life" of yours? Still handing out pity fucks?

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Not so good, I got one pregnant, and she went and told her husband about it, and now she's expecting to move in with me :(

I almost fell out of my chair laughing on this one, but only because it's gotta be complete BS.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
I drive a delivery van 2-3 day's a week and so i'm on the road a lot, the larger roundabouts are a bloody nightmare.
I gotta regularly navigate 2 four laners with 4-5 set's of traffic lights on them and they both connect to the M4 motorway as well, nightmare is an understatement.
The number of airhead simpletons who tailgate, don't indicate, don't know what lane to go in (and they're clearly marked as well) or simply drive all the way round in the outside lane cutting up everyone on the inside, is dangerously high.
What's most crazy about the whole situation is it's probably the toughest it's ever been over here in the uk to pass your test and yet the standard of driving is the worse i've seen since i passed my test 25 years ago.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Been over here 6 years now. Got used to them. Have to go through two of them to get to work.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I wasn't aware those things were rare in murca...

also